Chalant

I do not own Young Justice or any of these characters.

Wally and Robin were in Robin"s room at the cave. They were having a deep, sophisticated conversation.

"I still don't get the word whelmed," Wally said.

"How can you not get it? You can be overwhelmed, why can't we be whelmed?"

" 'Cause that's not how English works," Wally retorted.

"You can be overthinking, and you can be thinking," Robin shot back.

Before they could continue with their meaningless conversation, Flash and Green Arrow walked in.

"Hey boys, just checking in."

"Oh, hey," Robin greeted.l

"By the way," said Green Arrow, "Where are the girls?"

"Oh, Megs and Raquel dragged Conner and Kaldur shopping, and Zatanna and Artemis are in the living room," Wally told them.

"Why aren't you spending time with your girlfriends?" Flash asked.

Robin and Wally glanced at each other, "Well, we sorta forgot about our double date and they got annoyed."

"Tsk, tsk," Oliver wagged his finger, "Number one rule to girls is to keep them happy."

"Hmmmm," Barry thought for a moment, "Ollie, do you think we should tell them?"

"Tell us what?" the boys said in unison.

"The most reliable way to make a girl forgive you, and then give you the best night of your life."

"Uh, how?" Wally asked.

"Watch and learn," Barry grinned.

Barry and Oliver grabbed their laptops and walked into the living room. They put videos of Wally and Robin as kids on loop, and then went to go talk to the girls.

"Hey girls," Oliver started, "What are you doing here by yourselves?"

"Baywatch and Bird Boy forgot about our double date," Artemis replied.

"Yeah, I was looking forward to it," Zatanna said, dissapointed.

"Anyways, we found videos of Wally and Rob as kids, but they're too busy, so we thought you'd like to see them."

"No thank you," Artemis said, more quickly than she wanted to. Zatanna nodded in agreement.

"Okay then, we'll leave them over here,"

They left the laptops beside them, still open and playing the videos, and then left.

As they walked past Robin and Wally, the boys were confused.

"How is that supposed to give us the best night of our life?" Wally asked.

"Don't doubt us," Barry said, "Anyways, we'll be out with Iris and Dinah, bye boys,"