Chapter 3

Today had been a long day. My feet were killing me, my head hurt and my breasts felt like two imbalanced dumb weights. All I wanted was a massage and my son in my arms cooing away. the ofice had been a chaotic mess, clients missing appointments, workers getting on my last nerve and my head pounding a mile a minute at every missed call iwas infoirmed about by my mother.

Today was my 30th birthday and i was swamped at work

i just wanted to go home to my fluffy bear of a husband and cuddle, maybe have some wine and attempt to have tired sex, since we havent since three months ago because of our schedules. i was achy in all the wrong and right places and i just wanted a little loving. my cell started ringing and i groaned dropping my head on the large mahogany desk before i turned it over.

My eyes lit up when i saw FLUFFY on the screen.

It was nearing my lunch hour and i hadnt seen my husband in almost 24 hours because of  a work priority. i answered the phone, " Mayers here, I'm naked..." i said teasingly. he chuckled in his deep barritone voice and my toes curled at the satisfying sound. "How naked are we talking here baby cause i mean, i know how naked i'd like you to be for the next two hours.... if you'll let me." he flirted back.

my panties immediately felt soaked and i moaned a little into the phone, resting my head down on the desk. "Gosh T, I'm so tired and horny... and tired. don't tease me. My pheramones are going insane right now." i whimpered. he laughed at me and i could just imagine the crinkles at his eyes and his evil smile "I'mma make it all better baby....." he said the hung up on me. i kept my head down on the desk, trying to arrest my horemones enough to focus on the stevenson building contract.

my office door opened and closed and i sighed, "Ren just give me a few moments to catch my breathe. i just feel so...urghhh!" i murmured into the papers. rough hands gripped my shoulders in my two weak spots and my entire body seemed to fall apart . "Feels good, right baby?" i gasped and almost burst into happy tears at the sound of that magical thoughtful man. i rose from my chair and flew into his bear hugging arms relaxing almost all of my weight into his muscular form, imhaling his natural musk.

"I thought you were in japan Tevin, What are you doing here baby?" i asked pulling away to look at his slightly tanned face. he chuckled. "i took the day off" he teased. i laughed and held his face in my hands lovingly. its been 7 years since we tied the knot. we've been in and out of love alot since that but ive always come home to have angry make up sex on those days and he always cooks for me, it turned out to be a win win. i sighed heavily inspite of myself and hugged him again.

Tevin wrapped me in his arms just holding me, then he started kissing along my neck and blew on my sensitive earlobes causing me to shiver a little. "Happy birthday baby girl." He whispered. I gasped and arched into his embrace a little. "We cant..." i groaned. His hands snaked under my skirt to massage my ass "I know but a man would use any excuse to touch you like this, don't you think?" He whispered while grinding his hard on between my legs pulling me against his hot errection that ive been pinning over all week.