nineteen

a/n - do you guys actually like this story? please give me some suggestions or ideas on what to write for upcoming chapters.. i'm having bad writers block.

Julia:
five months pregnant.
when they found out.. she was two

cold is what I felt. it felt like pins and needles at my back and stomach, like almost repeatedly. I could have sworn it was just regular cramps. i really did.

the pain felt like someone was jamming a knife into my body. like someone was trying to kill me. there was no one to call, no one to talk to. the boys are at a meeting and their wives are busy.

I try to get up from the bed, but I immediately regret my decision- feeling the piercing shock shoot down my back into my legs. I groan in pain, biting on my bottom lip attempting to work through the pain.

"shit"

I grab onto the door handle and push myself along the hallway walls, trying to get to my phone that I left on the kitchen counter. walking out of the small hallway, the same shock comes back again— but ten times worse. I shake my head quickly and walk quickly over to my phone, collapsing from the pain as soon as my fingers latch onto it.

I start to feel the tears fall down my face freely, and me groaning in pain not caring if a neighbor hears me anymore. I unlock my phone and quickly type out the number I can only think of at the moment.

"hello?"

the person says on the other line.

"shawn" I cry

"are you crying? what's wrong? are you hurt?" he starts throwing questions at me

"I-I think something is wrong. i'm in so much pain" I struggle to say.

I hear car keys jingle in the back and a door slam shut. then I hear a car door open and slam, starting up, and the squeal of the tires.

"stay on the phone with me julia. i'm two minutes away. just keep breathing. okay?" he yells into the phone since he probably put it on his seat

I go to speak but the rod of pain shoots through me again and I scream this time. I bend my head backwards and start to cry madly.

"julia!"

the pain isn't stopping this time.

I start to breathe heavily, I hear shawn's voice screaming at me through the phone but I can't focus on him. the world in front of me starts to become blurry and I hear a door slam open, and shawn skidding infront of me.

"julia" he shakes my shoulders

he shakes me again.

the blurriness went away and I am just left with shawn's face in my view and the horrid pain, running through my body.

"I can't walk"

he wraps his arms around my legs and upper-half of my body and brings me out to the car, making sure to buckle me up.

shawn puts on his hazards, he starts to speed down the highway, passing cars, running traffic lights, and having people pull over for him.

in two minutes we arrived at the hospital when it's normally a 10-15 minute drive. paparazzi is outside the hospital already. but shawn didn't care and carries me through the doors and yells for help. two people run over with a bed and he laid me on it.

I can't hear anything.

the nurses and doctor try to speak to me as they run me into the back. shawn trying to follow, but they stop him.

"call daniel" I manage to get out and I see him nod, immediately pulling out his phone as the doors closed, shutting out my view of him.

I start to hear bits and pieces of what they were saying.

"the baby"

"blood"

"won't make it"

then everything went dark.