gary wallace

*this gonna be another long chapter oops*---You had a boyfriend, sweet in public and welluhhhah ha not so sweet in private, he would drag you away from your friends alice(oc), gary, and wyatt when he would find out about whatyour doing and would g...

---
You had a boyfriend, sweet in public and welluhhhah ha not so sweet in private, he would drag you away from your friends alice(oc), gary, and wyatt when he would find out about whatyour doing and would get easily angry about it such as what you wear and he tells you what he wants to you to wear because apparently with the outfit you have on makes you look like "a slut" even if your wearing a t-shirt and some jeans.

Nobody knows gary has a crush on you except for wyatt ofcourse cause they are constantly near each other. Today was the day were the end of the year party was and it was at the most popular girl house, Savannah. You got into the car with you boyfriend named jake, quietly after your argument you guys had about your shirt. When you guys got there you opened the door and slammed it shut with jake speed walking towards you and tugs your arm harshly so you face him.

"Go where i can see you. Dont talk to anybody but me and mY friends got it." He demanded and you rolled my eyes.

"Let go." You said to him as you try to get your arm out of his grip but he makes it more tighter.

"Do you got it."

"Yes now LET gO." You said as you yank your arm away and huff walking up to the door forcing a smile like everything is okay, but its not.

*timeskip*

You were sitting with alice, gary, & wyatt talking about how you guys have been recently.

"So y/n how are you and jake..." alice trailed off as she changed the subject of your previous conversation. You look down at your cup as you have your grip on it.

"Okay i guess.." you shrugged and looked up

"Y/n.." wyatt said sounding not so convinced.

"Okay okay, its horrible. Its like he's controlling everything for me. Knowing where i am. Forcing me to wear what he wants me to wear. Its a wreck. I hate it,,, i cant even hang out with you guys! Its driving me crazy i just want to do something to get out of this mess but even when i try its like he is one step ahead-"

you kept ranting on and on about you and jake as they listen, not fake listening, but listening..listening.

"Y/n you gotta speak up. Woman's control the century now. Its time for you and everyone to stand against their boundarie. Just tell him what you feel, tell him your not just some kind of barbie doll."

"Okay your right, maybe i should do that.. and there is more but i dont feel like this is a big enough private spacing for me to say.." you said as you guys all stand up, gary being tipsy for drinking a bit.

Speaking of gary, he hasnt spoke once, infact all he was doing was starring at y/n's beautiful face, observing her facial features and emotions.

"He's an asshole." Gary randomly said as he leans on wyatt.

"What?"

"He's an asshole for doing that to a girl. Dont you see, you dont belong with him, your better than him. He only controlls you because he thinks he has more power against you because he's pOpUlAr, but your the real person that has more power, not him. Why dont you leave him already."

I was shooked, i starred at gary for a while as he hid his face on wyatt's shoulder and lets go.

"I- what- but what if i cant..what if i try hes just gonna do something.. something bad like hit me..im scared you guys, you dont know how much but all i can say is- its bad..really, really bad.." you laughed worriedly. You soon began to cry as you nodd your head as you say that.

"Yah. He's an asshole! We dont care what he says!" Alice said

"yeah!"
Gary falls and wyatt catches him.

"Jake is an asshole y/n, just break up with him before its too late, he aint nothing but shit dawg, shIT, he aint the stars, the air, the sky, the earth. he is an asshole who doesnt know shit. HE'S AN ASSHOLE." gary said as wyatt dragged him away.

Me and alice laughed

"I think he likes you.." alice said randomly

"Nahh, i beg to differ.." you laughed as you kept watching wyatt drag gary, but into a room and shutting the door