I

While the original fourth princess died because of the beating she got from the third and sixth princess and now possessed the soul of the best assassin in the 21st century, the two culprit princess are having a celebration on their own.

"Haha! Elder sister, we can now breath freely as that trash is now dead."

Happy by their achievement, the third princess is also smiling ear to ear.

"Yes,ah.  Mother will also be happy with us. Now, only the first princess beside the crown prince will be the hindrance to us."

"Yes, ah. It's frustrating, ah. Why did the crown prince needs to protect that bitch? She's just a princess born with a better spirit than us but she can't deny that she's still a daughter of a slave."

Seeing her sister is getting angry immediately because of that bitch, Long Yan Mei smiled coldly.

That's right ah. You should get more angry to that bitch. Better yet, fight with that bitch to let everyone see how good of a princess I am.

"Tsk, tsk! Ah Min ah! You shouldn't get angry immediately. Do you forget what mother taught us?"

"I'm sorry jiejie."

Patting her hands gently, Long Yan Mei said: "It's okay, ah. Why are you apologizing? Just always remember what mother taught us and it will be okay."

"Yes, jiejie. Ah Min will always remember."

---***---

Having been unconscious for a while, Lu YanYu woke up in a middle of a barren courtyard with a memories not her own.

Now, she's really sure that she's alive. The correct term, her soul transmigrated to another body.

This body called Long YanYu. Same name but different surnames.

Long YanYu born as the fourth princess of the Azure Dragon Empire in Spirit Continent. Her mother is the favored concubine that time. Unfortunately, the life of luxury doesn't destined for her because on her first birthday, her father the emperor and the whole empire discovered that she's a waste.

Angered, the emperor throw her mother and her at the cold palace which is eventually became her mother's grave.

Twelve years later, two of her sister barged in her desolate and barren courtyard to beat her to death. Beaten to death, hunger and her will to die cause her soul to weaken giving Lu YanYu an opportunity to possessed her body. Her soul and Lu YanYu's soul become one.

Just thinking it, Long YanYu emits killing intent and coldness.

Just because the previous owner is a trash, that dog of an emperor have the right to throw her?

Just because she's abandoned, that two princesses have the right to bully her?

She, the best assassin in the 21st century, when did she let someone bully her without paying a hundred fold?

Just you wait. This trash will throw you at that comfortable positions of yours. Let's see if you still have the guts to look down on me.