XII

Morning~~

Seeing how energetic the new recruits, the four maids didn't know what to feel. First, they all experienced this when they started their training a month ago. Second, they all pity them because of their ignorance. But who can blame them?! They also like that a month ago.

Feeling energetic and refresh to start the first step in their change. But their mistress didn't have any shed of pity. Instead, she start training them rigorously. Like hell in the mortal world.

Just thinking it make them feel goosebumps. Fortunately, after a month, they already used at their mistress' cruelty or else they will be one of the new recruits wailing and crying at how hard and hellish their training are.

After the warm up of the new recruits, their mistress arrived. Wearing a white dress with clouds embroidered in it's hem, Long YanYu looks like a celestial walking in clouds while strolling in the mortal world. And like the first time, all the new recruits drool at how painting like their mistress is.

"Mistress, all the recruits are finished doing their warm ups as per you instructed." Lu Qi said after she paid her respect.

"Hmm..."

Long YanYu didn't say anything first but she just observe all of them.

After the first phase of their torture yesterday and a good rest, the once dirty, malnourished orphans and beggars are gone. What's in front of her is a people full of good looking and exquisite. Although their beauty can't compare to her or to her four maids, they still more beautiful than most people. Just bring one outside and that person will be target of envy and jealousy.

Feeling satisfied at the first phase, Long YanYu started her speech...

"Now that you all finished and passed my first test, we will now step at the second test. The second test is rather easy. All you need to do is to survive and spent your six months in the outer core. But that's not all, you also need to kill five to ten lower grade beast a day. Later, my four maids will all give you each a yin and yang pouch where you can store core or any part of the beasts you killed for prove. All those still alive after the six months, will have a chance at the third test. If you ask if you can create groups, you can. It's a consideration for those children. No one should kill other recruits just for you to have more cores. I will be watching you. Remember, in this world only the strong prevails and the weak will get eaten. This test will test all of you of your survival, wits, coordination and of course strength. I don't want my subordinates in the future to be weak. I will wait for all of you to return, UNDERSTAND??"

"YES MISS."

Feeling the excitement of the new recruits, Long YanYu didn't hold them anymore and let the test begin.

Finally getting the signal that the second test begin, all the recruits run to go at the outer core.

Seeing the scattered recruits running in the the direction where the outer direction is, the four maids stare at their mistress for her order.

"Now that the second test begin, lets start to go to the inner core region. There, we can build our base."

Excitement arouse in their body. Finally, the things they've learned in their training can now be useful.

Pumping her fist in the air, Long Xan jump before answering, "Yipee😁😁 Let's go now, mistress."

"Hahaha, let's go."

Following her bubbly and childish maid, Long YanYu together with her other three maids started their journey to go at the inner core region.

Hopefully, their journey will turn successful.