Chapter 19 - Broke The Guitar 🌼

2nd October, 2022

"And after watching the movie we ate ice cream", Upasana was giving all details to her best friend who was listing to her very carefully.

"Accha!", Neha nodded with a smile.

"I thought to buy one for you also but Darshan don't know why stopped me.", Upasana said. Neha nodded again. "And then you know what he was so funny...", Upasana kept talking about everything specially about him.

"It's nice that you guys became very good friends.", Neha said with a smile.

"And you guys started fighting.", Upasana said.

"I don't fight with him. He does. You saw na how irritating he is sometimes.", Neha rolled her eyes.

"He's cute!!", Upasana commented. Neha stopped for a moment and smiled, "Oho, cute ha" She winked at her.

"Shut up. Mera Dil saaf hai.", Upasana said.

"Ha toh mera dil konsa Kala hai?", Neha asked.

"Yes it is that's why you're talking All this shits!", Upasana stood up and went to the kitchen.

"Ha ha now it seemed wrong!!", Neha said.

"Look I told you already, we are just friends, I never looked at him...", Upasana started saying all this again when Neha stopped her and said, "And you don't look at him in that way and all these. I know."

"Go to hospital it's already 9:45. Don't eat my head.", Upasana said while drinking water.

"Oh shit!! I'm late!!", Neha ran to her room. Upasana laughed a little.

* * *

Darshan was sitting in his room with guitar and playing a tune.

"Hey!!"

He looked at the door and saw Upasana was standing there with a big smile.

"What are you doing?", She asked.

"What can you see, eating grass??", He said.

"How rude but You should eat grass it's healthy!!", Upasana came and sat next to him.

He again started playing a tune. Upasana was listening to that very carefully then asked, "It's beautiful!!"

Darshan looked at her and said, "It's my new song's tune!!"

Upasana smiled and said, "It's awsome!!"

He smiled back and said, "Thank you!"

"Can you please teach me how to play guitar?", Upasana said.

"Of course why not.", Darshan said.

Upasana get excited and she sat in front of him. He placed the guitar in front of her and started teaching her.

She was playing suddenly one of the string broke. They both stopped. Upasana widened her eyes. She slowly looked at Darshan who went into a total silent mode.

"Sorry sorry sorry!!!", Upasana started packing.

Darshan looked at her and said, "It's ok. Ab tod hi dia hai toh keya kar sakte hai."

"No it's not ok. Wait.",she called Mishra. "Hallo Mishra can you please buy a string of guitar...no no buy a guitar, no two or three guitars", Upasana was still panicking.

"Upasana it's ok, you don't have to do all this. I can fix this. Chill.", Darshan said.

"No it's not ok Darshan."

"Ok then get the string only not guitars!!", He said.

"Ok, Mishra buy a string.", She stood up and went to the next room.

"And take two roses also ok.", She whispered and hung up the phone.

She walked into the room again. "What do you whispered?", Darshan asked.

"Nothing.", Upasana nodded negatively.

* * *

After a while the door bell rang. That was Mishra. Upasana went downstairs and opened the door. She took the things for him.

"Thank you", she passed a smile and closed the door. She walked back to Darshan's room.

"This is for you!!!", Upasana handed the roses to him.

Darshan looked at that and asked, "For what??"

"I'm so sorry for this Darshan, so this is for my mistake.", She said with a cute smile.

Darshan smiled and said, "Thank you so much. And it's ok but I don't need it."

"Darshan please take this or I'll think you're still angery with me. please please!!", She held his hand and started jumping.

Darshan laughed, "What are you doing?"

"Pleaseeeeeee", Upasana yowled.

"Ok fine...."

"Why the door is open?", The third voice came. Upasana and Darshan both looked at the door and saw Neha.

She looked at them and found Upasana was holding Darshan's hand and there are two roses in her hand.

"Oh sorry. May be I came in a wrong time.", Neha said and looked away.

"No nothing like that. Come na.", Darshan pulled his hand back and said.

"Yes, what wrong time. Come!!", Upasana also said.

And Neha walked in.

"Hi", Darshan said and she only smiled feebly.

"You know what happened?", Upa started explaining her the incident.