Chapter 13: You're not Mad?

2 Months after the wedding

Nobodies P.O.V

It had been two months since Percy and Apollo had gotten married and Percy was made Goddess of Tides, Currents, Swords, Loyalty, and Peace.

Percy was freaking out pacing their bedroom feeling like she was about to have a panic attack or worse a heart attack.

She didn't know how people could just randomly bring up certain subjects so easily. What was she supposed to say?

"Hey Apollo I'm one month pregnant, so how was your day?"

No that was a little too straight forward, she didn't think she could do that right now.

Since the couple got married they had never really discussed having kids.

Apollo was scared Percy wouldn't want kids now and he'd scare her off and Percy was scared for the same reason.

Percy was so distracted she didn't even notice Apollo enter the room until he had his arms around her waist

"You okay?" He asked concerned for his wife.

"I uh we mhm I........" Percy just couldn't get the words to come out properly.

"It's okay just take your time love," Apollo said kissing her neck. "There's nothing to be worried about."

"I.....we....Apollo, I'm pregnant." She finally said biting her lip until there was blood.

"You're what," Apollo said making sure he was hearing her correctly. 

"I'm pregnant Apollo. We're having a baby."

Apollo turned Percy around pulling her into a passionate and loving kiss. He waited forever for this.

"You're not mad?" Percy said slowly.

"Mad? Why would I be mad? I'm so happy. I've never been able to raise my kids and be around them all the time and thanks to you I can finally have that." Apollo confesses.

Percy pulled him into another kiss.

All her worries disappeared and she was suddenly excited. Her and her husband were really having a baby.

"Can I name her or him Haiku?" Apollo randomly asked once they parted from the kiss.

Percy looked at him strangely for a few seconds before laughing so hard she began to cry. She couldn't believe he'd say something so stupid.

"We are not naming our child after those God's awful poems you try to make. Sorry, not sorry." Percy says trying to contain her laughs. 

"We have plenty of time it'll grow on you," Apollo said with confidence.

Unfortunately for him, Percy was confident she would not be naming her child after those poems.

"I love you, Apollo."

"I love you too Percy."

~~~Edited~~~