Pilot

(Y/N) was your average teenager who had gotten average grades, lived an average life, and went to an average school. However, what made him so interesting was something that was unheard of in this world. (Y/N) was a man who could control an IS, or an Infinite Stratos exoskeleton. (Y/N) could establish a connection with one but couldn't find any reason for it. He pulled tons and tons of research over the years but couldn't find the reason for this sudden connection.

(Y/N) was 12 years old when he first made the connection. His mother was an IS pilot but unfortunately was KIA (killed in action). But just beforehand, (Y/N) had received a particular bracelet from his mother. He didn't think of it as much before but after the funeral, it quickly became his biggest keepsake until a years later, he had remembered something that his mother said a long time ago.

---

"Le Pharaon is quite different from most IS's." Someone was speaking to his mother during a mission briefing that (Y/N) happened to overhear.

"Well, you know what, Chifuyu. The difference can be everything in the battle. Call me a glass cannon if you will." Your mom hears the sound of the door slightly moving before smiling. "Sounds like a little rascal is pretending to be a spy."

(Y/N) jumps back a bit before slowly opening the door revealing himself to your mom and Chifuyu Orimura, a close friend of (Y/N)'s mom. That's when he recognized the same bracelet on his mother's arm.

"Aheh. You caught me..." Child (Y/N) said with a smile as his cheek gets pinched by his mom. "Mom. It hurts..."

"Sorry but you need to learn. It's rude to listen to other people's conversations." (Y/N)'s mom said before looking at Chifuyu. "Give me a second, Chifuyu. I'll be right back."

"It's alright. My little brother is the same age as he is." Chifuyu looks at (Y/N) who waves at her before taken outside.

---

(Y/N) lets out a tear from his eyes before quickly rubbing it and then looks back at the bracelet. 'Le Pharaon... What did she always say?"

"Le Pharaon is like a guardian to me in the battlefield. It protects me and gives me strength when I'm on missions so that I can always come back to you and your father safely." (Y/N)'s mom said to (Y/N) before stepping out into the park. "Come to me! Le Pharaon!"

'Come to me?' (Y/N) chuckled before saying those exact words trying to mimic the same amount of conviction that his mom had and the next thing he knew, shocked him forever. Suddenly like almost instantly, (Y/N) felt strange and the next thing he knew he saw a mirror to see himself equipped with an IS exoskeleton. "What the heck is going on?!"

You were in complete shock and while continuing to look at the mirror to see IS before taking a few steps back and tripping on the couch and crashed a bit into the wall making a small dent. Realizing that it was too dangerous, you thought the best thing to do was go outside which was slightly harder then you thought. The problem was getting out of the house from your living room without crashing through the walls.

"Um... How do I take this off?! Am I stuck like this?!" (Y/N) turns around before starting to panic. "Um. Turn off! That's enough! Um... Thank you for your service!"

(Y/N) spent a few minutes trying to unequip Le Pharaon before finally being able to do so and falling onto his hard floor with a massive yelp in pain. He groans before looking at himself to see that the IS was definitely off his body.

'Ok... that was weird.' (Y/N) said before going outside to try and get some fresh air. He takes a deep breath before looking at his bracelet. "Was it this? Maybe... Let's try again. Come to me, Le Pharaon!"