REVELATION

Hello friends!

Sorry for late post, was busy in my exams, now will be regular ❤

SwaSan are hugging each other lovingly, Sanskar remembered something and broke hug make Swara confused by his act.

Sanskar : ( intensely looks at her) Swara, I want something.

Swara 's cheek heated listening him, smile shyly while looking down, raise face toward him while making pout for kiss, Sanskar looks at her being confused, then chuckles seeing her who is making cute pout while closing eyes, before she kiss him, he put finger on her lips make her open eyes, she looks at him being confused.

Sanskar : (chuckles) I know you are more desperate then me, but I am talking about something else ( teasingly make Swara all red in embarrassment) Should I say now ( while controlling laugh seeing her red face, Swara make faces, sigh him to speak) I was saying that don't talk too much with your that friend Sahil I mean, how much he is chipku, always stick to you like glue so you don't talk to him so much. ( burning in jealousy remembering how Sahil use to stick to her).

Swara : ( laugh seeing his face who is making pout while remembering Sahil) Mr Sanskar Maheshwari, you don't need to be jealous from Sahil ( Sanskar looks at her being confused) because he is my friend ( Sanskar roll eyes about to say something but interrupted by her) and he was only helping me to make you confess your unknown feeling, that was our act to make you jealous and confess ( make Sanskar shocked, he looks at her with widened eyes listening his innocent wife 's planning) and mom, and Uttara was also with me to make you confess. ( chuckles, while Sanskar looking at her with open mouth).

Sanskar : ( astonished) It's mean, all were in a team ( Swara nod while chuckling, but her breath hitched by feeling hand on her bare waist, feels pulls, Sanskar pulls her through waist) so this all were your planning ( Swara blink eyes in yes cutely, Sanskar smile at her antics, kiss on her eyes) I will say thank you to Sahil for this, ( Swara smile shyly) but still I don't want you to give extra time to him ( make pout).

Swara : ( wrap arm around his neck) why Mr Sanskar Maheshwari? ( teasingly) why It's effect you? ( know the answer but still wants to listen from him).

Sanskar : (know she is teasing him, make a confused face) I don't know Swara, I am confused, why It's effect me, I don't know ( act being confused innocently).

Swara looks at him with angry pout listening his previous answer​ again, turn to go but feels pulls

Sanskar : ( lovingly while holding her waist closer to him) Because I love you ( Swara smile brightly listening his confession).

Swara : ( hug him while wrapping arm around his neck) I love you too Sanskar ( Sanskar hug her back while picking her up from waist).

____________________________________

SwaSan reach at house while holding each other 's hand, smiling happily while seeing each other, Kavita who is waiting for them sitting on couch in hall, see them coming back while holding each other hand, this irked her, she go toward them, push Swara aside, Swara stumbled because of her sudden push, Sanskar quickly hold Swara 's hand, prevent her from falling.

Sanskar : ( yells on kavita angrily) Kavita! Are you out of your mind? why you push Swara like this? If she would fall then?

Kavita : ( yells back) then what Sanskar? What would happened if she would fall, why you are so concerning for her, why you are going close to her, I am watching from many days, you are going close to this Swara, why? I am your love but you are focusing on her rather then me, why?