EPILOGUE

Hello friends

Come with Epilogue of this TS,  hope you all will like ❤❤

In SwaSan 's Room!

Sanskar is standing in front of mirror while holding tie in hand,  looking at Swara who is standing in front of him, combing her hair with brush ,  Sanskar looking at her while making cute pout.

Sanskar : ( cutely) Swara,  please make me wear this tie,  you know na I don't know how to wear it,  please chota Packet.

Swara give him a look and again start brushing her hair while looking herself in mirror, Sanskar 's mouth hung seeing this,  he sadly  turn to go but feel grip on wrist,  Swara hold his wrist to make him stop,  face him , , forward hand for tie while smiling,  Sanskar smile brightly seeing this,  quickly give tie to her,  forward small table for her,  Swara smile at his gesture,  stand on it to match with his height,  make him wear tie lovingly while Sanskar hold her waist,  looking at her lovingly,  suddenly a naughty idea strike in his mind,  and trace finger on her bare waist make her eyes widened by his act,  in return Sanskar give a naughty smile,  her cheek heated with blush by his intense,  naughty gaze but hide her emotions and make him wear tie quickly,  side his hand from her waist with attitude.

Swara : ( with fully attitude) Mr Maheshwari,  first do something to gain my forgiveness then only think to do romance ( scrunch nose cutely,  go from room to attached room of swimming pool area,   while laughing inside imagining his face which become shocked seeing her attitude).

Sanskar : (shocked by her attitude) what the!!  so much attitude,  it's Okay,  I know you are doing this to trouble me,  you love to tease me na,  I will also tease you back in my way ( scratch back smiling idiotically) but first I have to think,  how to gain her forgiveness , think Sanskar,  think.

Sanskar think something and smile go from there for the arrangements.

Swara come downstairs after doing watering plants,  ( remembered SwaSan 's Room has a swimming pool in there a small garden is also there). She become confused seeing Sujata,  Uttara,  Sahil are standing outside of kitchen with shocked face.

Swara : ( come toward them asked being confused) what happened mom? Why You All are standing shocked?

Sujata : ( while signing inside) you see by yourself your husband 's deeds.

Swara become confused listening Sujata peep inside kitchen. Her eyes come out from socket seeing the scenario of kitchen.

Sanskar is standing with open mouth, wheat is covering his all face and body. He is holding a knife and roll spinner  in his hand.

Swara quickly enter inside start laughing inside seeing his face. Sanskar looks at her make faces seeing her laughing on him cutely make Swara more laugh on him.

Sanskar : ( irritate) Swara stop laughing, otherwise your teeth will come out and I don't want my wife to become teeth less before age  ( mockingly).

Swara : (make faces at his mock) well Mr Maheshwari can I know why you are here and what you did with kitchen?

Sanskar : I am making food can't you see ( irritate).

Swara : ( laugh listening him) right now I am feeling some earthquake come in home so stop joking of making food. You and cooking?  ( laugh).

Sanskar : Swara don't under estimate the power of Sanskar Maheshwari. I can do anything and you only told to gain your forgiveness and now when I am doing this then you are laughing on me. Not fair ( make pout).