Ibfs

(Internet best friends) So, you might or might not like this chapter since I'm just gonna randomly tell about my ibfs. But don't be bored! I'll give you tips on how to make and keep friends. Let's start with something I told you in the last chapter about making friends. If you made some friends and have fun then it's great! If not I advise you to read tip number 4 in my last chapter. Basically I talk to a lot of other fan pages (like a lot), but that doesn't mean that I have a lot of friends because let's say it math terms (cuz I'm so good at math lol), imagine talking to 30 people then I can almost guarantee you that 98% you will forget about and they will forget about you as well.

Now about my ibfs (yay) I have I think many friends even though I talk to much more people. DISCLAIMER: I'm not mentioning their names or account names just because I haven't asked permission. One of my best friends in the world is this Australian girl I know since the beginning of my account. I love that girl so much and sadly enough we live so far away from each other while I wanna meet her so bad. Next is my Dutch friend (I'm Dutch too) and we don't know each other for a long time but we're besties!!! And then we have this amazing and talented girl who I love! We met because she replied to my story where I posted my self made wallpaper and said I was talented, omg guys that was so sweet that we just randomly were saying how many followers and notices we deserve haha. Well so on I can think of about ten or more stories about my amazing friends, also (I'm gonna cheat here) about my real life bestie, guys I cannot tell you enough about her, she's sweet, funny, smart, beautiful, amazing and so much more. If I had luck with one thing, then it's with the fact that I could be friends with her. Next are some tips how to keep your friendships.

Tips
1. Be understanding, it's kind of normal right? Just to be understanding when your friend has a problem, well what if it's just a hobby that that person likes to do and you think it's weird, then just try to understand why a person does it and stay nice. Imagine your ibf is 15 and collects stuffed animals but when he/she tells you you think it's weird since he/she is 15! Well let the person explain why and just stay nice then it'll be alright. However if their hobby is to watch videos of little kids, while that person has it's pants off then go ahead and block that person.
2. Talk regularly. Everyone knows how to start a friendship, it's not that hard,  ask questions, be interested you know the things. However after a couple questions you might be done talking or feel like you have nothing to say anymore, that's fine, just make sure to once in a while dm your friend and ask how things go, be interested so you keep your friendships strong.
3. Don't be too open. Just saying you don't have to tell your new ibfs everything since you've never seen them in person. Some things you don't tell anyone until you know them well: last name, telephone number, address, also I advise you to not show a photo of yourself until you're 100% sure that person won't do anything with it.