My Dark Knight

The Emperor was devastated on hearing what happened to his army. While Xin ci mourn for his dead son, he swear to himself he will find the Dark army and he will crush it.

     In the city as every one has a mask on and  ready for the feast. The theater suddenly open as the music play, many stall blink their lights one by one. As many people gather around, to buy, to play and to dance. Shen Wei and the others scattered around getting any news from the politician whose gonna make a speech at the ceremony. As the politicians came with their respective bodyguards. One of them have a set of dark brown eyes.
"It cannot be?" As he told himself. Shen Wei almost cried as he went to the crowds just to look at the bodyguard of minister Quincheng.

     As Minister Quincheng had made his  speech. Shen Wei can't stop starring at the man beside minister Quincheng. He knows what his wife looks like,his build, his action, that cute brown eyes whose longing for his attention and those plump soft lips begging for a kiss. But this man never even stir or look at him. His cute brown eyes like lost it soul and was replace by a dark depth ready to engulf any enemy who comes it's ways. As the speech end. The music played again as many people dance on the plaza. Shen Wei suddenly walk toward the minister, Yunlan suddenly pointed the sword to Shen Wei. Shen Wei suddenly bow to the minister. As the minister stop Yunlan. "What is it do you want. "Can I dance with your bodyguard?" Shen Wei ask. Minister Quincheng thought he heard it wrong and tell to Shen Wei to repeat again. "Can I dance with your bodyguard sir?" As Shen Wei repeat. Minister Quincheng almost laugh. As he let Yunlan dance with Shen Wei. And continue  talk back to his politician friends.

     Yezun and the others were shocked when he saw his brother want to dance with one of the bodyguards of minister Quincheng. "Is he out of his mind?!" Said Da quing. But he notice something on the bodyguard. A jade phoenix pendant is hanging on his waist band. "He couldn't be?!" As they dance, Shen Wei is looking intensly at Yunlan. While Yunlan is dancing like a lifeless robot. His eyes is spacing out and never looking at  Shen Wei directly. As Shen Wei lean his head to Yunlan's shoulder, he suddenly smell something familiar. As Shen Wei suddenly kiss Yunlan. Making Da quing, Yezun and the other pop their eyes off. As Minister Quincheng saw it he was shocked as well. As one of his politician laugh, "Ah! Minister Quincheng, the report is true, "Your bodyguard, preferred men than women!" As they laugh. Minister Quincheng suddenly tell to one of the bodyguards to retrieve Yunlan back. Suddenly Yunlan was pat by the other bodyguards, as he  break the kiss and went back to the minister. He didn't notice Shen Wei have taken the jade pendant and gone back to the others.

     Yezun got mad to his Gege, "What do you think your doing?" As Shen Wei show his jade pendant to Yezun. "You mean the guy you kiss is Yunlan?!" Shen Wei nod and his under someone spell by that minister! I smell the same medicine we use to him back then.

     As Yunlan went back to his post, he suddenly notice his jade pendant is gone and is trying to find it. As he
look around and look to Shen Wei's way. Shen Wei suddenly sway the jade pendant on his hands. Yunlan eyes went wide and was about to get it when the prime minister Quincheng stop him, "Let's go now! Where needed at the palace!" While Yunlan gritted his teeth, he wanted to get back the pendant. As Shen Wei gave him a flying kiss and  blended in the crowd his gone.

     That night Yunlan can't sleep, his always dreaming on how Shen Wei died in the mountains, screaming his name over and over. As he wakes up sweating and crying. He wanted to rubbed the pendant but it was gone. He have no choice but to drink the medicine again that the prime minister gave, in order he can relax and  sleep again. He never know that medicine is like the medicine that Shen Wei have given to him back then. It can make people do any command they want with them.

     While in the carriage Shen Wei grip the pendant that Yunlan have been given to him. As Yezun went to his side. "Gege! Don't worry Lin Jing is finding an antidote for your wife. As he drink that he will remember you. Shen Wei suddenly lean to Yezun. "I want him back!" Shen Wei said. As Yezun rubbed his Gege's shoulder to assured everything will be alright.

     Next morning,  the Dark army went to Xhu xhu station. Where they challenge him to a fight. But in the end,  the Dark General won as his head roll on the ground, Yunlan just smirk.

     The Emperor was furious in hearing that while the General can't believe that his son was defeated, their last hope is Yang whom station at the Emperor's last clan.

     While Yang waited for his foe infront of the Emperor's young cousin house. The Dark armies came and infront of them the Dark General pointed his sword to him.  With in a minute his dark armies charge the gate fighting the armies of the Emperor. While Yang fought the Dark General, at first he thought that his winning but as he swing his sword and accidentally remove the helmet of the Dark General he was shocked, it was Yunlan. He didn't anticipate the next move of Yunlan as he was struck at the chest. "Miss me big brother?!"  He said. As he cut his head off.

      Moment later, Xin ci was given a letter that his Yang died in the hands of the Dark General. He can't help to gritted his teeth. That his last son died. He was alerted by the sound of a drums an enemy have come to their kingdom. He was surprised the Dark armies came but not only them as well as their other allied force. Xin ci would have a rough day for they are far to many.

     The news spread throughout the town that the dark armies came. As all the people panic as their gates been attack, while the soldiers of the Emperor pouring down at the gate. They didn't anticipate that there's a back door in the kingdom and the the Dark General attack the palace and encountering the golden armies of his father. As they both fight to the death.