-His secret?-

"Hey Kami." You said as you two got to his place.

"Yea?" Kaminari said placing his backpack on the ground.

"My mom should be home by now so I'm gonna head back." You said taking your stuff and getting ready to leave.

"But we were supposed to eat food together." Kaminari said giving you his puppy face.

"Sorry, I need to make sure moms ok and the place isn't completely destroyed, and my half bro is coming over." You said opening the front door.

"Wait, is he related by blood?" Kaminari asked you, getting a suspicious look.

"He isn't related by blood, but I swear we have nothing!" You said, laughing right after.

"If ya say so!" Kaminari said laughing and closing the door after you left.

On your way to your house you spot a shady looking guy drop a note, after he left you decided to open out of curiosity.

Hello [Name], I knew you were going to take this note. And I'm warning you, Kaminari Denki is not what he seems.

"WHAT, THIS IS THE SECOND TIME SOMEONE WARNED ME ABOUT KAMI, IT'S JUST A PRANK, right...." You thought note in hand.

But again you tried to think nothing of it, but this time you couldn't.

"Why now, why today??" Those were the questions that ran threw you mind.

You got home, your mom's car was parked on the front yard so you knew she was home.

"I'm home!" You yelled out into the house as you unlocked the front door.

Silence followed...