<His true colors>

I'm sorry is some things don't add up in this part
——————————————————
"Mom, are you home?" You yelled out into the dark and seemingly empty house. But you got nothing as a reply.

You slowly enterd the house, all of the lights were out and didn't work so you were forced to use your phones flashlight.

"m-mom... Th-this isn't funny...." You yelled into the house as tears stated to form in your eyes.

Suddenly you hear the front door fly shut, after that you heard faint footsteps.

"WHO'S THERE!" You said as you spun around to shine the flashlight at the thing that was walking closer to you, but your phone died, it's like someone tampered with it to make it die.

"Who's there, mom, Isaac?" (your half brother i was talking about) You stumbled back as you felt someone try to grasp you, but you dodged it.

"Who are you!" You yelled as you began to sprint for the back door.

It stayed quiet, only your and that things footsteps could be heard, you finally made it to the back door to find it locked.

"FUCK, OPEN YOU GOD DAMM DOOR!" You panicked as tears began to flow down your face.

Suddenly you felt a sharp pain in your neck and a hand covering your mouth and nose. "Shh, time to go to sleep." the voice said.

After that you blacked out.
——————————————————
Sorry for the short chapter! I really just wanted to publish this so you guys have something to read :>