Chapter 3-We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

Watching as the rays of sunlights shine down on the city, shimmering off the skyscrapers. The nice warm breeze blowing past my face. I closed my eyes and took a breath in and out, listening to the birds chirp signalling that they are awake. The rustle of the trees against the warm wind. Hear the distant Church Bells chimming through the silent city. Another nice peaceful morning.

If only all mornings were like this.

I put my sunglasses on, to stop the sun burning my eyes. I look around to see my surroundings, the nice blue sky with white clouds were above me. Another beautiful day.

"Selena?" I look up to see the driver that's taking me to Justin's signing today, "Are you ready?" He asked.

I got up from the step that I was sitting on in front of the building, "I am ready," I said, while brushing myself off.

"Let's go," The driver lead me to the car and opened the door for me, such a gentlemen!

"Thankyou...." I trailed off, trying to figure out his name, "Patrick," He held out his hand, I gladly shook it.

"Oh, thankyou Patrick!" I hopped in the car. Patrick closed my door and he hopped in the driver's seat.

We made our way to our destination. Looking around at the city, L.A. from inside of the car, a lot of sight seeing to do. I really need to go to Disneyland.

I wonder what Justin will think when he sees me? I wonder if he'll be happy or angry? Well we will find out soon.

"Patrick, could you please turn up the radio?" I asked, nicely.

"Yeah sure," I heard the radio get a bit louder. A song came on that I noticed such a relaxing song.

"Today is gonna be the day

That they're gonna throw it back to you

By now you should've somehow

Realized what you gotta do

I don't believe that anybody

Feels the way I do, about you now"

I closed my eyes and hummed along to the song.

"Back beat, the word was on the street

That the fire in your heart is out

I'm sure you've heard it all before

But you never really had a doubt

I don't believe that anybody

Feels the way I do about you now

And all the roads we have to walk are winding

And all the lights that lead us there are blinding

There are many things that I

Would like to say to you but I don't know how

Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me

And after all, you're my wonderwall"

By the time, I know it, I'm falling into a dreamless sleep.

*******************

"Selena? Selena wake up?" I felt someone poke my face. I slapped their hand away and groaned.

"I'm sorry, Selena, but I have to do this," I heard a deep voice say. Wait? What? Do what?

"SELENA! GET YOUR BLOODY ASS UP! WE'RE HERE!" Someone yelled in my ear. I jerked up from my sleep, "What the hell!?" I gasped.