Chapter 10-Gone From Bottom To Number One

"I'm sorry Patrick..."

Today was the day that I told Patrick that I chose Justin. The look on his face is absolutely breaking my heart. I had to think what I was going to say to him last night, I was just standing in front of my mirror talking to myself on how I'm going to comfront Patrick. But now, Now this is real.

"It's alright. I'm cool with it. Hope you have an amazing life with him." Patrick got up from his seat and walked away. I swear, I could see a tears run down his pale cheek. 

I felt something weird in my stomach, a feeling of guilt and sadness. I feel like I've hurt something precious in my life. I hope it's not going to turn awkward between us. I hope he's still my friend. I hope..

I sighed. What did I do? My head fell into my hands. Why did Patrick have to love me? Out of all the women or girls in the world, it had to be me! WHY ME!?

"Sel? Babe?" 

I felt someone's arms hook around my waist. I look up to see Justin. 

"Baby, are you okay?" He kissed my cheek.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just had to tell Patrick that we are together, I don't think he took it so well then what I expected," I explained. I felt Justin tense up when I mentioned 'Patrick'

"Hey, hey. Don't worry about it. You got me and only me. Now turn that frown upside down." Justin flicked my nose.

"You're such a suck up, you do know that right?" I joked.

"But you love me!" He poked his tounge out.

"You got that right!" I pecked him on the lips.

"C'mon, I know what will get your mind off things. How about a Disney Movies marathon?" He suggested.

"I'm never going to say 'No' to that. Let's get the marathon started!" I cheered, jumping up from my bed. Justin laughed.

"That's my sweetcheeks!" He dragged me down stairs to George's "special" lounge room, "What movie we going to watch first?" He asked while dragging out a BIG pile of Disney Movies.

"As long as..." I started but Justin cut me off, "You love me." He smiled.

I looked at him weirdly, "Really? You had to do that didn't you?" Justin just laughed at me.

"Okay. As long as we watch Beauty and The Beast, The Lion King or Finding Nemo first?" I ordered.

"I guess it's The Lion King then," He put the DVD in the player. I got settled down on the couch by laying across it while Justin made Hot Chocolate and Popcorn.

He brought in a tray and placed it on the Coffee Table. "Here you go, Babe." He passed a mug of Hot Chocolate.

"Taah Bubby." I took it from him and took a sip. No wonder why they call it 'Hot Chocolate' because it is surely HOT! It almost burnt my tounge off.

"Move your legs," Justin ordered. "What's the password?" I asked, stubborningly.

"Please?" He added, I shook my head.

"Cookies?" 

"NO! Not the bloody Cookie Monster!" I argued.

"I love you?" 

"SO CLOSE!"

"I love you Selena! You are the prettiest, most gorgeous and most sexiest girl I've ever seen and alive!" 

"CORRECT!" I moved my legs and he plonked down on the couch. I plopped my legs over his lap.

The best Disney Movie ever started.