At The Beach

• Dedicated to Pearl Gross

The late July sun shone down brightly as Karlie and Taylor got out of Karlie's car and headed down the winding path to the beach.

It was a beautiful summer and day and the two girls had planned to spend it all at the beach.

They had packed a picnic lunch of sandwiches, grapes, cookies, choc-chip of course, and even a bottle of wine that Karlie had snuck into the picnic basket.

When they reached the hot white sand, they spread out their picnic rug and stripped down to their bathers. Karlie in a flowery bikini and Taylor in a vintage polka dot two piece.

Taylor absolutely loved the ocean and she immediately ran down to the water and dived into the cool blue waves. Karlie followed behind her, laughing to herself at her girlfriend's eagerness.

As soon as she was close enough, Taylor began spraying Karlie with salty water, watching in delight as she squirmed and squealed when the cold droplets touched her skin.

Karlie splashed her back and then pulled Taylor into her arms, resting her hands on her lower back.

"Don't splash me." Karlie growled, feigning anger, as her fingers began to tickle Taylor's sides, making her giggle like a little girl.

"OK, OK, just please don't tickle me!" Taylor said, between giggles.

"Only if you give me a kiss."

"Of course, my darling." Taylor whispered as she reached up to pull the taller girl's mouth down to hers.

Karlie's arms tightened around her waist, pulling their bodies as close to each other as possible as she deepened the kiss, her tongue tracing across Taylor's lips.

The older girl's finger nails dug into Karkie's bare back as her tongue explored her mouth. Despite the salt water swirling around them, she could feel herself growing hot and tingles of pleasure spreading through her body.

Taylor pulled away to cup the other girls face, blushing slightly from their kisses.

"I love you." she whispered, pressing her lips lightly against Karlie's.

"I love you too, baby girl."

Hello dear readers,

Sorry this one was so short.

So, I was planning the next few one shots and I was thinking I might actually write this as a proper fanfic and incorporate the ones I've already written, into the story.

But, I just wanted to know what you guys thought of that idea, would you read it, or would you prefer one shots?

Let me know so I can get writing.

:)