FIRST Things ❤️...

Hello!

I just have to show off this brand new cover design for my changed workbook collection of bits and pieces, including lately, Updates, mad backyard skills and other thoughts on life, planet and working.

I'll be writing a new intro for this book soon, but for now...

How amazing is this new cover for starters?!

The previous incredible image was magically spun by artist extraordinaire and Wattpad user Hafsah Ahmed @geminigraphics

And the NEW COVER I love just as much... but am asked not to officially thank the designer, unless you need to be in touch with her. It was kind of one off.

I'll be adding more Mearth world graphics, history of building bits, updates and odd letters, etc. here, over time, but I wanted you to see this, first.

So you know, I guess I'm a bit of a metaphysical writer... I try to put the clairsensuous into words... And so your guess is as good as anything as to what that maybe means...

And in case you're wondering where to start reading...?

Here's the scoop on the story order... Not a simple scoop either...

In theory, Yellowhair is the main story thread in Mearth. (So you could start there or Mobius Alliance.)

YH was the first story I ever wrote, and this comes with needing forgiveness, with only Season One posted. I'm sure it's very stretched out, has not been edited yet (I'll explain in a minute) and you might have to be a nature lover to get through the first stretch (but some of you would know that having read it before).

Plus, like most of my works, I've left all the endings off until I can get back into Mearth's tales, because they're all interwoven and may need to progress loosely together.

In fact, all my stories are related, including the Otherborn series (which is why I'm currently posting to the @knightsofdystopia profile) and Hat Creek Hank (although the link in HCH is obscure. I'd have to tell you.)

SO... Mobius Alliance is 1000 years before all the others ...

& the Otherborn books are 100-200 years before most of the Mearth stories, as Mearth is set in the future.

And this is such a crazy list for me to make, since I can't imagine anyone doing this, 🥹 but...

Rather haphazardly, they are mostly only part-posted, on purpose yet, and unedited—so kindness required—but I would probably read:

Yellowhair (Season One)
Hettie Goes Missing (1/2 of 1st of 2 books)
Dragonfly Web (kids book, complete)
Mobius Alliance (beta link)
Fae Perspective (1/2 up)
Fairies of Mill Pond (intro)
Hap's Perspective (first 4 ch only up)
Otherborn: The Crevasse & any others there on KOD you feel like, but Otherborn are dystopian, sci fi, adventure rather than fantasy like Mearth.

& Hat Creek Hank (one shot)

PLUS...
There are a whole sequence of 20-30k stories in the Short Stories collection for Mearth still coming up (but first we're finishing several other books and more "character intros" for Otherborn readers, and then I'll be back.)

And with this fortuitous cover as my start, let me say--may the words and artistry flourish henceforth on Wattpad and all throughout Mearth!

Cheers & back soon with many more of the pieces and stories I hope to create...

≈ Wez