Chapter 9

When Jeongguk woke he didn't feel like he did last night, intoxicated, but he did feel a bit dazed. A headache had appeared that made him wince but some medication would help subside it.

He turned to his right side where Jimin lay, the memories of last night flooding back. He remembered the things Jimin made him feel, he even remembered the way he feels. I'm sure it's the other way around as well.

Jeongguk got out of bed and dressed back into the clothes he wore to the party before leaving the room. When he walked downstairs he could hear two voices, both groggy and raspy.

"Morning, didn't know you spent the night," Yoongi said after taking a sip of his coffee. "Where's Jimin?" He asked and Jeongguk pointed upstairs towards the bedroom.

"He's still asleep, but I should get going." Jeongguk grabbed his coat from the closet and tied up his shoe.

"Why? It's early. Have a cup of coffee atleast." Taehyung hopped off of the bar stool and poured Jeongguk a cup.

Jeongguk hesitated for a bit, wanting to get home and take a tylenol, maybe think about the events of last night or even go practice for the upcoming game his team has. But in the end, he grabbed the cup and settled down next to Taehyung.

"How was the party last night?" Yoongi asked to which Joengguk's mind went straight to his time spent with Jimin. He couldn't even remember what he did before then.

"It was fun, i enjoyed it." He responded with a smile as he took a sip of the warm liquid, sighing in ecstacy at the sweet but bitter taste. "How about you guys? Where did you go last night?"

Both boys' cheeks turned a darker color as they simultaneously take a drink out of their cup, obviously trying to avoid the question. Jeongguk laughed and waved them off.

They sit in silence for a bit, Jimin's snores coming from the bedroom loud and clear. Jeongguk finishes off his cup of coffee as he get's a text from Namjoon, asking to meet him and Jin at the rec center for practice.

"Thank you for the coffee but I should get going, polo has a big game and I need to practice." Jeongguk said smiling towards the two before taking his leave.

He rushed home, grabbing his gear and left for the rec, happy to be getting out of the house and into the water. Playing polo always seemed to clear his mind, it helped him release the stress that formed inside of him and only focus on one thing.

"Hey Gguk, damn you look like a mess." Jin said with a chuckle which resulted in Jeongguk giving him the finger. Namjoon shook his head at the two boys for stripping his pants and into his speedo.

"Just get in the damn water and warm up," He demanded. Both Jeongguk and Jin raced to get their clothes off, diving into the pool at the same time. Fortunate or unfortunate for Namjoon, he got soaked through the whole process.

When Jimin awoke he wasn't surprised to see Jeongguk gone, he doesn't blame him. He embarrassed himself in front of the polo player but latching his lips onto his neck. And if it couldn't get worse, made the poor boy sleep in the same bed as him, both half naked.

He was disappointed in himself for letting the alcohol get the best of him. Jimin never really did well with alcohol, sure he enjoyed it and drank it more often than he should, but never really gave him a positive outcome. Going by a silly name of 'diminie' along with becoming oddly affectionate towards others are just a few of the perks.

Jimin climbed out of bed and went downstairs at the smell of coffee. "Morning sunshine," Taehyung said as he pushed the cup of coffee towards Jimin with a smirk. "How'd you sleep?"

Jimin shrugged as he grabbed the cup and took a long sip of the drink, more like chugging it at this point. When he finished drinking he slammed the cup down onto the counter with a long awaited sigh. "I slept fine, I have a headache and almost no memory of last night." Well, most of that was a lie of course but Taehyung didn't need to know that. Eventually he will find out. Of course he will be upset Jimin didn't tell him right then and there but he'll get over it.

He always does.

Taehyung nodded his head as Jimin did the same, walking over and refilling his cup with more coffee. When Jimin lifted it up towards his lips to take a drink, he choked at Taehyung's question, "How was Jeongguk?"

Jimin set his cup down and swallowed whatever coffee he had in his mouth. He looked at Taehyung with a smug look, "I have no idea who you're talking about," Jimin said as he set down his cup to go change.

"What?! Of course you do don't lie!" Taehyung laughed. Jimin stopped at the staircase and turned towards Taehyung with his hand over his ear.

"Did you hear that?" Taehyung rolled his eyes as he waved off the boy, obviously not wanting to deal with his attitude and sarcastic remarks.

Jimin smiled, thanking him for not questioning anything any further.

||

(UNEDITED)

Hello here is another chapter. It started out kinda weird? Like i didnt know what i was writing but hopefully it ended well :))

Thanks for reading!