Chapter 23

Jimin's hands began to shake as he quietly put the note back into his pocket. What did this mean? What did Noah want? And why didn't he want Jeongguk to go?

"Jimin," The boy shot his head up. "Are you with us?" The teacher politely asked. It felt like the entire class was staring at him, he felt suffocated.

"May i be excused?" He asked. The teacher held a concerned look on his face before nodding his head. Jimin grabbed his bag and sprung up from his seat, running to the bathroom.

He felt sick and suffocated. He was anxious and scared. Jimin pulled out his phone and texted Taehyung, telling him there was an emergency in the bathroom and that he needed to get here quick.

As soon as the message sent a few seconds later Taehyung texted that he was on his way.

Meanwhile Jimin sat on the floor with his back against the wall, holding back tears. It always came back to this boy, this boy that ruined Jimin in one way or the other.

Made Jimin doubt himself and have thoughts of hurting himself but never going through with it because of his grandma.

"Jimin?" Taehyung called as he ran into the bathroom to see the boy. Taehyung ran to his side, crouching down and holding him in his arms. "Do you want me to call Jeon-"

"Don't. He can't know about this,"

"About what?" Taehyung asked as he separated himself from the boy.

Jimin reached into his pocket and handed Taehyung the note. "It's from Noah."

Taehyung's eyes widened as he read the note, he couldn't believe this was actually happening. "Does he want to meet today?" He asked.

Jimin nodded. "I think so. That note wasn't in there yesterday so he must've put it in earlier this morning."

"And why can't Jeongguk know?"

"Because if he finds out he's just going to go with me and god knows what could happen to him. He already has that concussion and I don't want to know what Noah's 'gang' could do." Jimin said, seemingly angry.

"You can't just go alone, I'm going with you."

"Taehyung-"

"Don't try and stop me, just because I'm going doesn't mean he's gonna see me. I'm just going to make sure you stay safe." Jimin smiled and nodded his head.

"Thank you, Tae." Taehyung reaches his hand forward to help Jimin up off of the nasty floor.

"Anything for my best friend."

The two hugged it out before they both left for their designated classes. It was soon after they left the person in the stall peaked out, making sure they were fully gone before leaving for their own class...

**

Jimin sat by the doors of the lunchroom waiting. Waiting for his boyfriend to show up so they could sit and eat together.

Jimin looked down the hall to see Yoongi walking towards him, standing up he decided to ask if Yoongi knew where Jeongguk could be.

"He told me he went home because of his concussion. Did he not tell you?" He asked.

Jimin held a shocked look on his face before shaking his head. "He didn't mention anything about going home. In fact, the last time we talked was this morning in the library..." Jimin knew it seemed a bit odd that Jeongguk hasn't talked to him throughout the day, but he was injured. If Jimin had a concussion he wouldn't want to talk to anyone either.

"Come sit with us for the day." Jimin nodded his head as he grabbed his packed lunch and walked into the lunchroom with Yoongi.

When the two sat down with their food, he felt at home. It wasn't the type of home he felt when he was with Jeongguk but more of the home you felt when you were with people you've known your whole life.

The group of boys ate their food, finishing and deciding to sit outside in the crisp air. It wasn't hot, but it wasn't cold that afternoon.

"I can't wait for high school to be over." Yoongi said causing the boys to laugh.

"Me too." Jimin said to himself, Taehyung turning to him and patting his back. He knew.

**

Jimin and Taehyung packed a few things in a bag before heading out. It was now around 3:30, fifteen minutes before they had to meet Noah.

Well, fifteen minutes till Jimin had to meet Noah. To say he was nervous was an understatement. He was terrified.

He knew what the boy could do, he just doesn't know what to do if he does it. That's why Taehyung is going, to help him and keep him safe.

The plan was for Taehyung to drop him off behind the school and "leave" but in reality he was going to turn the car around and hide out.

"You ready?" Taehyung asked. Jimin took a deep breath as he nodded his head.

"Yeah, ready as I'll ever be I guess."

Taehyung grabbed their bags and left for the car, the school wasn't too far but he wanted time to find a spot to hide.

After they loaded the car up and made it to the school, Taehyung kicked the small boy out of the car and turned the car around.

Jimin recieved a text a second later. 'Be sure to record everything he's saying and use the hand signal if you need me to come and get you. -tae'

Maybe all of this was a bit far fetched but you never knew what this boy was capable of. You don't know what he could do or say.

Besides, with as much trauma this boy has caused Jimin, all of this was necessary.

||

(UNEDITED)

Thanks for reading!