How it all began ❥ Choni

This is a one shot of how Cheryl and Toni first meet! I wrote this one in Cheryl's POV, but my friend Sweetlily100 wrote Toni's POV ! This way you can see both points of views! If you want to see Toni's point of view, then go and click on the profile I listed above and click her series also labeled "One shots" 😁 Now, you can continue on with the story
_____________________________________

~ How it all began ~

This was it . No turning back now . I had to go to Veronica's party . No matter how much I didn't want to , I know it'd be good for me . I know i need to stop moping around , and stop crying over everything tragic that's happened in my life . I've been over this with myself a million times already but still , here we are . I still can't find the courage to go in . Even Just to take one step towards the pembrooke . It was right here ! All I had to do was walk inside ! Walk in , smile then , say "Hi" with the confidence only I could have . Come on Cheryl, you can do this ! I know your nervous they'll see your scars . Or that they'll see you just walked through hell , but they won't ! Don't worry they never do ! They never have , and they never will . I took a step towards the pembrooke .

Do I want them to ? Do I secretly want them to see what I've gone through , want them to ask what's wrong ? Do I really want all eyes on me , when my cheeks are stained of tears? When my eyes are filled with rage ? After what I just went through , I can't face them . Im not ready to . I'm not even sure I can . I'm not so sure I have the confidence I depend on right now . I took a step back from the pembrooke.

I have been standing on the side walk outside the pembrooke for five minutes now . As I continued trying to think to myself , the memory of my mother's Voice kept popping up in my brain . Cheryl come on you can do it . You can walk inside . I squinted , having a flash back from thirty minutes earlier , "CHERYL I SWEAR TO GOD YOUR GOING TO DO IT RIGHT NOW!!" I quickly opened my eyes , breathing heavily at the vision of my mother yelling at me . I thought out loud to myself , "no Cheryl ! No , for the last time , your not going to let your harassing , abusive , horrible , mother get in the way of you having a good time! Just forget about her! Screw her!!" I yelled kicking the garbage can with my heel to make myself feel better.

I took a deep breath , gathering my courage , but not my confidence , and walked up the stairs of the pembrooke , and through the glass doors

I took a deep breath , gathering my courage , but not my confidence , and walked up the stairs of the pembrooke , and through the glass doors . André greeted me then showed me to the stairs before I walked up them to Veronica's apartment . My high heels clicked on the ground until I arrived at the door . I put a fake smile on before knocking on the door to be welcomed by Veronica . "Hey Cheryl!" She smiled then leaned back around the corner to where the party was , "Guys Cheryl's here!!" They all wooed in excitement as I was officially the last to arrive . "Come on in!" Veronica said , allowing me to come in , closing the door behind me .