The Red Sparrow ❥ Cheryl

═════════════════════
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
➸ ᏚᏌᏢᎬᎡᎠᎪᏞᎬ ➸

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
═════════════════════

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔═════════════════════

≫ ─────── ≪⟐≫ ─────── ≪

Hey guys! This is a smaller one shot about how if Cheryl was RiverDale's very own green arrow! This one shot is about one of her epic battles, And is definitely one of my favorites. Hope you enjoy!

≫ ─────── ≪⟐≫ ─────── ≪

~ ᏆNᎢᎡᎾ / ᏴᎪᏟKᏚᎢᎾᎡᎡY ~

RiverDale , a town of many sins finds itself often drowning in them . So often , that it felt as if fate when a man in a Blackhood came upon the citizens of RiverDale , slaughtering dozens of people for the crimes and , mischief they committed . And to the man they now called "the Blackhood" , No matter how big or small, a sinner was still a sinner . People trafficked in terror always looking out for themselves and their loved ones hoping that this nightmare would end . Hoping this man would be caught and pay fo his crimes . But to their surprise , after "Hal Cooper" was claimed "The Blackhood" and arrested for what he'd done, the nightmare was far from over . There was another . Another Blackhood, A meaner one , more cruel , more smart with wit and stealth as he stalked the town , for more sinners which awaited their fate . And most importantly, he wasn't going to fool around like the first had . He was ready for bloodshed and wouldn't stop until this town was cleansed .

This new hideous man was cleaning the town one by one . And with 7 victims already down for the count within the first three weeks after Hal's arrest, someone had to do something. Someone who knew what it felt like to lose people in their life . Someone who knew what it felt like to be alone . Who needed to put their skills to use . And lastly Someone who felt an urge to help and , a calling to care , about the lives being taken of these innocent people . A Pearson the town could look up to for a change . And her name was Cheryl Blossom

 And her name was Cheryl Blossom