♡8 - Drunk?

Third person's P. O. V-

Jimin pulled Taehyung into the car and ran to the driving seat. Taehyung only looked down at his lap. Jimin sat on his seat and started the car.

Silence...

"J-Jimin"

Taehyung stuttered. Jimin didn't move his eyes from the road. "I told you. No words"

Taehyung quickly nodded and put his head low staring at his lap.

Soon after car stopped at the Park's mansion. Jimin got out of the car and went to Taehyung's side. Taehyung was slowly opening the car as Jimin came and opened the car quickly and pulled Taehyung from his arm and took him to the house

"Hey guys how was-"

Mr. Park started but stopped when he saw Jimin pulling Taehyung with his arm and Taehyung's head hung low.

Jimin opened his room's door and let go Taehyung harshly...not so harshly. "Didn't I told you to stay away from Jungkook?" Jimin's voice low and stern

"I-"

"NO! Listen to me!" Jimin's walked toward Taehyung. Taehyung backed off and hit the side bed and sat down on it

Jimin hold him by his shoulders "Didn't I told you?! Huh? Answer me!"

"Y-Yes you did" Taehyung sobbed tears flowing down his cheeks

"And what you did?!"

"I-I kissed him"

"Taehyung! Why don't you understand?! He's not the right one! He will break you!"

Jimin shooked him by his shoulders. Taehyung looked blankly at him.

"He is not the person who is serious about relationships! He's a playboy. He don't believe in love"

"No Jimin's it's not--"

"No! Listen to me! He is not the one who says sorry first. He is not the one to be all lovey dovey. He is not the one who take care of people. He is the one who don't believe in love. He is cruel heartless jerk!"

Taehyung looked in Jimin's eyes. And his heart broke seeing Jimin crying

"The first time when rivals attacked you both. I was mad as fuck. And guess what?! He was the one who apologized! And he listened to what I told him to do! I was surprised! How can he!?"

"Because he's changing Chim..."

"No! He ain't! He is just finding interest in you. He is making you interested in him, making you like him. He'll eventually leave you when he'll get bored! Why don't you understand?!"

"BECAUSE I LIKE HIM!!" Taehyung had enough.

"I KNOW YOU DO! BUT ITS NOT RIGHT. P-PLEASE" Jimin requested tears falling down both of their eyes. He sat on his knees infront of Taehyung holding his hand silently crying.

"Please Chim give him a chance. I know he will change Please just for me" Taehyung hold Jimin's hand looking down at him.

Jimin looked up at him and sighed "So you don't believe what your best friend says? You believe him more then me now? Great! this is what I get after all these years?"

"No Chim! What are you saying?! I didn't mean that! I believe in you more then anyone! Please just for me? Just give him a chance? It's the first time I like someone. I'm sure he's not like him. Jungkook will never hurt me" Taehyung sat on his knees infront of Jimin holding both of his hands looking into each others glossy eyes.