1

I felt someone hold my hands. I can't remember where I am now. I can't open my eyes either. My eyes feel heavy.

"Keerthi...Its not a special day either. Without you I don't know what I am doing in my life. I feel lonely. I want to hear your voice and your laugh.When will you wake up? I am waiting for you here always. I know you hear everything. Please respond me. Your parents are coming here today. You are happy right?"

I can't respond to him. I can't open my eyes. I am frustrated. Minho I can hear you.

I felt my hands are taken high. I feel my hands now. Minho's hands are holding me right now. I feels his tears in my hands.

I feel my heart racing rapidly. I want to wake up from this dream. My eyes are start to fill with tears. I have a thousand thoughts now. I can't able to speak. Minho minho minho...

MINHOOO....

I cried. When I open my eyes, I can't find anyone. Am I in my hospital? My hands are fitted with Glucose bottles. Where I am ??

"Mam..." A middle aged nurse run over to me.

"Are you okay?"

I mouthed her "minho..minho.."

"Sorry mam. I can't hear you.I will call the doctor" she ran out of the room.

what...when I try to get up, I can't able to stand. I tried but my legs are not responding me. My eyes are crying. I can't remember anything. I want to meet minho. I want to meet him. What happened to me?

There are four members coming in and I don't know anyone. They are all new faces.

"Hello mam..how are you feeling?" He checks my pulse. There are other three members carrying their pads looking excited.

"I want to meet minho. If you don't know,he is a k.." I rushed my words.

"I know him mam. You don't worry. We will call him." Okay. I have a lot of questions in my mind right now.

"Doctor, I can't move my legs. I can't able to stand up. Why I am here?" He checked my legs and murmuring something to the other doctors.

"Doctor. Please tell me what happened to me?" I can't able to get things right now.

"Sorry mam. I am afraid that I am not in the place to tell you. I don't know how could you take this one. We are all happy that you are conscious right now."

"Doctor please tell me" I begged him. I want to know what happened to me.

"Mam. You met with an accident 10 years ago. When you are admitted that you are already unconscious. We are treating you for almost ten years now."

My tears starts to fall. Ten years have gone. My life got wasted here. What about minho? I wish he could marry again. He deserved to be a happy man.

"Why I can't move my legs doctor?"

"We are sorry mam. We could talk later about it when your family are here."

Why are they not telling me the real truth? What happen to me?

"Doctor please tell me. It's okay."

"No mam. You can take complete rest today.we will inform your family."

I sighed. Why they are not telling me anything? I can't remember anything. I only remember minho. I married to him. That's the only thing I remembered. What I am gonna do with myself? Why u can't remember anything?

MINHO'S POV

I felt her hand different today. Its always stiff but today it was different. I could feel her hands.

Yeah it's already ten years. It's a hell daily. Altleast I got to  see her face. Our children are waiting for their mother love. But I afraid that they will never get that. I want to tell her a lot of things. If I hadn't brought up that conversation then she would not be end up like that. We never fight but that day I don't know what get them to fight.

I cried a lot. I really wish that I could reverse the time. I said all the things that I should not be. I never know that it would cause me lose her.

I reached the airport. Flights are delayed. I got off from the work today earlier. Our children are growing up in my mother's home. I always pick them up after my work.

My phone ringtone distracted all my thoughts. It's from the hospital. What it is??

"Hello...This is minho"

"Sir your wife is conscious now. She asked for you."

What? I can't trust it. It's shouldn't be a dream. I turn the car from the parking. I am going to hear her voice. She asked for me. I know there is something different in her. I parked my car infront of the hospital and ran inside.

When I enter into the room, she sits in the bed reading something. I can't believe my eyes. I ran over her and hugged her tight. We both cried on our soldiers. I cupped her face and kissed her all over the face and hugged her again.  My tears are not stopping.

"Minho" she called my name.

"Can you call me again?" Her eyes full of tears. I wiped her tears. She suffered enough for this life.

"Minho.." she smiled. This is what I am waiting for.

"I love you keerthii. I love you. I missed you a lot." I never leave her hands.

She kissed me back. "I missed you too"

"I can't remember Anything minho. What happened to me? and you still look the same." I can't answer to the question now. I hope she need a rest now. I want to do a lot of things with her.

"You never age too" she smiled. This is what I want to see all these years.

Hello everyone!!!
First Thankyou for reading this story. It means a lot to me.

And thanks for loving my previous story. That I feel overwhelmed by your love for that story. I hope you guys love this story too.

That happened almost 2 years ago. A lot of things changed in our life. But my love for SHINee never changed still. Even though I am not an active fan, I am just observing all the things happening.

Yeah I Graduated last year in Engineering. I am searching for a job right now. So I don't have much time. And again thankyou so much♥️♥️♥️