-4-

We went inside the hotel room. It's pretty small. I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow.

"I am also staying here." She said to me. While moving my things.

"No. You should go home."

"No. I can't leave you here in this condition. Sorry." That's where again I remembered that I am in my wheel chair. How hard for the people to be in their wheel chair?I feel so down. I should not not think about this or else I ended up crying again.

Thank God it's only my legs and my ten years. My sister has grown up and somehow I felt different emotions with her. I am sure it is not like before.

"I want to be alone. Please" her face changed. She prepared the bedside table for me.

"If you want anything you can call me. This is my business mobile. Keep this. I saved our family contacts. Call me okay?take rest."

I nodded simply. It felt like she is my elder sister.

I closed the door and went to the window side where the view of city is clear. Its silent. I can hear the tickling sound of the watch.

Message popped up in her phone continuously. I moved to check it if there is anything urgent.

"why are you not replying? Are you okay?"

"I am sorry. I should not react like that."

"Can I call you now? Please reply me."

"I miss you"

I am shocked to see all the messages. Is she really love someone who is korean. I checked his profile. He is good looking.

OH MY GOD!!!

What's happening? What can I do now? Should I worry about myself? No I should not allow my sister to hurt like me. She seemed mature and I must wait for her to take care of this herself. How can he message her business phone?

I got an another notification.

"Sorry sis... I have no other option" what is she talking about? Is it her number? She reached home safely then. Then why did she message like that?

I hear the opening sound of the door. Then I got the meaning of her message when minho stand in front of me. Tears starts to bulge in my eyes.

He walks towards me and kneels down to match my face in the wheel chair. I don't know what to tell him. He hold my hands tightly and put his head down. I starts to realize the tears in my hands.

"Minho...Don't cry. Please"

He looks up and hugged me. I know how he is feeling right now. I want to hug him too tightly. I want to cry on his shoulders too. But I stopped myself to do that. I can't hug him.

He released the hug and looks at me.

"Are you crazy?Do you have any idea how worried I was when you are not in the hospital?"

I didn't reply anything.

"Why are you here ? When everyone is waiting for you,you are here alone. What are you thinking?"

"I want a divorce" I don't know why I said this. I bite my lips to not cry. His face was totally shocked.

"Do you think that I will give you?"

He know my plan.

"Yeah. You should.''

"Why ar..You are not understanding how happy I was when you back. What are you thinking? Tell me. You know that I can't live without you."