Hello Again PT 2

Shout out to graceluba & MelchiahUrriza ❤️❤️❤️
A/N: I was listening to 7 Rings while writing this. Sj

_________
Rosé's POV

Right now Im with my Brother, Chanyeol. Nobody clearly knows that he's my brother because I never told them. Lol. We shop together, ate and I colored my hair. We were ready to go home when I saw someone really familiar... Jimin?

"Chae, you ok?" Chanyeol said

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. Let's go home"

I took one last glance at Jimin but he turned And walked away. Ok... I thought. I knew he already had a gf and I'm happy for him. I just wanted to be friends with him again.

I didn't notice that I was already in the car when Chanyeol turned the engine on.

"Hey chae, you ok? You've been quiet for like 30 minutes, is there something wrong?" My curious brother asked.

"I'm fine. I guess I just missed the gang or being in BLACKPINK again."

"Yeah.. I missed being in EXO too, but just like D.O said in 'love shot', people come and people go." He said. It's true tho, when BLACKPINK disbanded, they went away and started their own lives. Same thing with BTS.

I sometimes wonder, how come Jisoo, Jennie unnie and Lisa are soo lucky that their boyfriend stayed with them and waited for them and then they got married? While me? Is this karma? If this is, then karma is really a bitch.

We passed through a park that was crowded, then I saw Lisa, Jennie unnie and jisoo unnie with their husbands and kids. It's been a long time since I've seen them. What happened was, when BLACKPINK disbanded, I went back to Australia to live my life as a designer. I've stayed in Australia for 3 years and I was really busy so I haven't got a chance to visit Korea again.

"Chan, stop on this side" I ordered him. So he stopped in the sidewalk just in front of the park.

"wha- where are you going?" He said, confused.

"I'm meeting my friends, I'll be home by 10" I said as I closed the door of the car. And he drove away.

I ran in the park filled with people. I saw my friends on the other side so I squeezed into the crowd but once I get into the front, I understand why there were people. Because Jimin was proposing to Dahyun.

My heart broke at the sight. But I did promised myself that when your crush, ex boyfriend or any of your loved ones, loves someone else, be happy for them. So I just smiled at them, hiding the pain and watched as Jimin kneeled in front of his girlfriend, asking her to be with him forever and opening the box with a ring on it.

The people were cheering at them and saying; "say yes!!!" Or "Yieeee that's soo sweet".

I looked at Jimin, his eyes were filled with love. But when I looked at Dahyun, her eyes were filled with...guilt?

Then there were silence. People are waiting for an answer, until she shook her head and mouthed; 'I'm sorry' and ran off. People were shocked. Others went home and some were comforting Jimin, well it was the gang. And me, I just stood here, watching Jimin cry his eyes out.

I feel soo sorry for him. I wanna go to him and hug him and comfort him, but I can't. I can't move. My heart says yes but my body said no. So I turned around and was about to go away.

"Chae Unnie??"