Finally PT.2

Jisoo's POV

"Wahh Unnie, looking beautiful!" Momo complimented. Yes. Momo, Hoseok oppa's wife.

"Gomawo, Momo-ssi" I smiled.

Long story short, Momo and Hoseok got married last year at Osaka, Japan. The venue was amazing, it even had delicous food.

Any way, we are actually here in a hotel near the venue, fixing our makeup, well some actually 'cause they did their makeup at home.

The workers fixed our hair, clothes and even accesories. Jiyoung and Jiro already fixed theirselves back at our condo unit and Jin as well.

TWICE is also here because Nayeon invited them, and most of them were getting their makeup done

The door of the hotel room suddenly opened revealing, Chayoung and Nayeon in their wedding dresses, looking Fancy.
(a/n: youuuuu ooh oh ooh oh)

"WAHHHH SOO PRETTY NAYEON UNNIE-AH"

"CHAEYOUNGIIII YOU LOOK BEAUTIFULL!"

"THey GrEW uP So FaSSttT"

Everyone was shocked, even me. They rushed up to the brides as they were complementing them.

I went to Chaeyoung with tears on my eyes together with Jennie and Lisa.

"Yah Park Chipmunk! Look what you did to our makeup!" Lalisa complained.

We all laughed as tears fall down our cheeks. We all hugged Rosé, who also had tears in her eyes.

"Okay lets stop crying now, the wedding hasnt even started yet 😄" I suggested.

We all chuckled and went back to doing what we did suddenly, Jiro showed up at the door.

"Mom, aunt Jennie, aunt chaeyoung and aunt Lisa, they need you down for the photoshoot" Jiro said.

"Okay, we'll be down in a minute" Jennie answered. I went up to Jiro and fixed his hair and wipe his sweating forehead.

"Yah fix yourself, you look like a pig"

"A handsome pig? I know right" He teased.

"Aish Jiro, your acting like your dad again" I laughed.

"You look handsome Jiro!" Chaeyoung complements.

"Of course aunty! I got it from the visual of BTS and the visual of BLACKPINK, now I gotta go now!" He kissed my cheeks and ran outside the room.

~timeskip~

Author's POV

The two couples were now facing eachother while saying their vows. Everyone had tears in their eyes especially Naeon and yoonji. For they've been waiting for this moment to come.

"Im Nayeon, do you take Min Yoongi as your husband?"

"I do" The bride replied.

"And Min Yoongi Jjang Jjang man boong boong, do you take Im—"

"Yes, I do and I will"

Everyone cheered as they waited for the preist to go the next couple.

"*Ahem* Park Chaeyoung, Do you—"

"Yes!" Chaeyoung exclaimed.

"Ok you know what? You may now kiss your brides!"

Everyone laughed and cheered as they see their friends kiss and hug.

"Aannddd Im outta here" the preist said while walking down the small stairs and headed out.

And so, the story ends here.

Even though they were struggling through life, they will always get a happy ending.

Maybe...