Went back in the vault.

Went back in the vault. Found this.

At one point I had my "in real life" friends using this app and well...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

We'll just say I was going through a rough patch.

And yeah, I was a Dolph Ziggler account at one point.
As well as a Dean Ambrose, Baron Corbin and I think a Randy Orton one as well but, I can't exactly remember.
I try to push the bad memories of my past usernames from my mind.

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

I've gotten asked about how I came up with my username before and well, obviously, there were some errors in my head and came up with that god-awful username (among many others). But here I am, after almost 6 years for multiple usernames and deleted stories, I decided that bad_buck would be the account name for me (as well as elite_trash for this one after 4 years) because of my love for Nick and Matt Jackson as well as Hangman, Cody, Kenny and Marty.

I'm glad that this website lets you change your usernames because otherwise I wouldn't be here🤦‍♀️😅😅

So thanks Wattpad, shout out to you.

Also, if you remember my "Choices of the WWE" book on bad_buck, you deserve a veterans discount.

Anywhooooo.

Thank you for coming to witness my fuck up.

I appreciate you for sticking around for this long.

More chapters to come eventually.