Locker No. 592

Katie Monaghan was a pure jewel of Ellington High. She was like that one ornament in a bracelet that stood out from the rest. She was known for being intelligent, wealthy, and flawless. She was the queen of the school's hiearchy, she had everything in life she could offer. She was so popular that every boy would crowd around her locker, waiting for her to arrive and visit her locker. She was the girl that every guy wants and the woman that every girls wants to be. She was by far, the most well-known person in the town in Berlinswood, a town in the outskirts of the city of Seattle.

But one peculiar night, a body of a teenage girl was found dead in the forest nearby the town, the autopsy said she was brutally raped and murdered. The girl's name was left unknown, and an investigation began.Days later, the girl's name was detected, it was Katie Monaghan's body. Katie's family was deeply devastated when they found out, a day later, they held a funeral, a few of Katie's closest friends came to acknowledge her passing.

One friend was Ryder Maddox, Katie's locker neighbour, he was her first friend when she set foot on Ellington. Ryder was heartbroken by her death, he went home with tears rolling down his face, mourning the demise of a dear friend. But one text changed his whole perspective on her demise, a text from Katie stating that she's still alive. Ryder was sure this was her, he had a feeling in his gut that Katie is still alive and the true investigation is about to begin.

//

New story for you, my dearest non-existent readers :)

Decided to do something new and make a mystery story with a blend of humor and teenager bullshit because I'm probably on drugs right now (but at least I still retained the ability to write properly) and this work of art is just a product of my boredom and sudden creative thinking. Anyway, hope you'll enjoy this story because I definitely enjoyed writing it.

but 'til then, bye bitches.

P.S.

if you ever try to steal this story, consider yourself a dead cunt because i will find you and i'm gonna fuck you up in a way that nobody has fucked you up before.