Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The next thing I new they walked in and gave me clothes to wear, they looked like the clothes prostitutes would wear. then i got forced into some kind of storage room and tied to a chair, they asked me questions about my age and friends, when I didnt reply they would slap me and call me names like "stupid whore" "worthless bitch". I tried to see who they were I tried and tried but it was know use considering it was to dark to see there faces. then another figure came down and started making out with the man that slap me earlier I heard him call her name it sound like something along the lines of Violtta Komyshan.

She just laughed at me and kept encourging the boys to keep on doing what they were doing how rude is she the all of a sudden she spoke to me "Why are you so worthless?" then I replied " Im not and anyway what am I doing here" then one of the boys replied "cant tell you that but maybe one day you will find out but for now we are not giving any information to you" he said in a rough harsh tone it kinda hurt my feelings a bit 

Later in the day after being locked up for what seemed like hours a figure appeared in the door way he handed me a plate of what looked like chicken but I wasnt to sure becuase it was pitch black " eat it you only get a few meals a day" he said quitley it almost sounded like he was sorry for me but who am I kidding I know nothing apperently.

After eating my meal I closed my eyes and started to drift of to sleep I fell into a long deep sleep dreaming about everything that has happend to me other this day and a half....................... 

Will I ever get out? I thought to myself as I dreamt 

Did you like????

LIKE

COMMENT

VOTE

Love Georgia and Sarah