The wedding

"Error are you almost ready?" Nightmare spoke walking into the room. Error looked up and nodded. He looked at the dress he was wearing and smiled.

       (Choose any dress that satisfies you these are not mine these are by the amazing Darkbluesoul012)

     He looked down and took a few deep breaths and walked out and found Nightmare standing there and waiting for him. He held his Rose's tightly and went over to Nightmare linking arms.

    The large doors opened and the music began. He saw the petals down the isle that were a variety of Blue's purple's and silver. He saw Fresh standing nervously without his shades.

     His beautiful pearlescent pink eyes shined bright and a hint of Oddity in them. Nightmare gave Error a hug, blessed that he could walk someone who felt like a brother to him, down the isle.

     As everyone sat down the priest began to speak as everyone had tears in their eyes. Color who was with the other children looked at his mom, his dinosaur in his tiny hands watching.

    "We are gathered here today to bond these lovers in marriage. Error Miscalculation and Fresh Underearth."

    As the priest spoke Fresh smiled at Error and looked at his figure.

    "You may now say your vows."

                   Fresh spoke first.

       "Error, my beautiful glitch, it feels like it's been forever since I've seen. It only been a few hours. You were my best friend. I'm a parasite, born not to feel, and to possess other sanses just to live. But you approached me and stayed with me. When I left, that was the biggest regret I have ever had, I love and I'm glad that I will finally be getting married to you, and be Color's official Father."

    "Fresh you are such a fool. You left me, you screamed at me and you made me insecure. But that moment you showed up at my doorstep that morning, everything changed. You save my baby's life, you saved mine from Ink's. You are a wonderful person and a father, I am proud that I'll be showing everyone this ring and saying I am your husband. I love you Freshy"

     "*priest sayings at wedding's*, you may now kiss the bride/groom."

      Fresh grabbed Error's hips and dipped him, kissing him passionately. Everyone roared with excitement, happy for the newly wedded couple. They cheered and congratulated them.

     At the reception everyone danced and had fun. When no one was looking Fresh made a portal to OuterTale, he knew this was Error's favorite place, It was stunning.

     The stars shined bright, but there was 2 stars that stood out shining the most bright. A dark red star, and a pink star. The red represented Error's bones (They fade black and red) and the pink represented Fresh's beautiful eyes.

    Error and Fresh held hands, the didn't say anything cause they knew it would ruin this moment. Fresh sighed and kissed Error's cheek and snuggled into his neck. Error giggled and hugged his new husband close to him.

    Nothing could separate these two (3 if you count color) ever. Never. Ever.

                            Again~

       Hey guys! This book is officially finished! I'm glad I could finish this book and a good note, I may do a sequel to when Color is older (I'm starting to make my own ship... Color and Desire, who is Lust's and Horror's child.) Maybe I'll make the book longer, I apologize in advance that this chapter is short, it would have been longer if I knew what they say at weddings. So I apologize, but i hope you enjoyed this book! Thank you for reading and Staying. Love you all!