Looking

When we got to Mina's house, Iida was already sending search parties. Then we saw Mina, Todoroki ran over to her. He wanted to like yell at her or something, I could tell by the way his face looked. But by the time he got up there, Mina burst out in tears, "I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T REALIZE HE WAS DRUNK" cried a very sorry Mina. "Hey, it's okay," Todoroki gave her a tight hug. "Now let's go find Deku," said Todoroki who was now bursting with hope. "HEY GET OVER HERE NOW," yelled a familiar voice in the distance. I suddenly realized it was Bakugo. "Let's go now," I said my heart in a rush. "I found him," said Bakugo. "WHERE" replied Todoroki eagerly in a worried voice. "Back there behind that big rock, but the dumb head won't come out unless you talk to him," he said in a grumpy voice. (P.S. Todoroki and Deku are together also I will get to Kirishima's secret soon;)thx)
Todoroki went off and talked to Deku. I put my hand on Bakugo's shoulder. I started to blush uncontrollably after I realized what I had just done. Good thing it was dark out and my was also heart was beating rapidly, I thought it was going to explode. "Thank you," I said suddenly. "For what?" He asked rudely. "Thank so much for finding him for us," I said blushing even more than ever. "Whatever, I know how much he means to you idiots." The ash blonde said in a light yet rude tone, but I loved it. Then I looked at him right in the eyes, he turned and locked eyes with me. We instinctively moved closer.... Then something in the grass rustled, I jumped from the sudden movement. 'How unmanly....' What surprised me was that Bakugo also got scared but he jumped right in front of me in a protective stance, put his hand out like he was ready to blow something up and his eyes where staring so intense at the bushes he wasn't blinking. He was so manly and brave yet a little part of him looked scared. 'That's never happened before.' But it was just Todoroki and Deku in the bushes, a big sigh of relief had came over me. We got back to Mina's house, just then Mina got up and started sprinting to Deku. "DEKU IM SO GLAD YOUR SAFE," she yelled. "I was so worried a about you" she yelled as she ran over to us. Then once she got there, she flung her arms over Deku making him almost fall over for he is still drunk. After that day Mina and of course my crush Bakugo, became part of our friend group.

(-^〇^-)