Getting Ready

'Well it's been almost three weeks since I almost kissed Bakugo and now I'm being invited to a party at Kaminari's house. So was Bakugo, Mina, Deku and Todoroki. But out of the four of them, only Bakugo is going because of what happened last time. But you could obviously guess Denki was so excited that the party is tonight, so now Denki, lida, Jirou and I are going to the mall to get proper clothes. But this party is going to be big! I asked Denki who was coming, and all of class 1A except the people I said weren't coming and all of class 1B. I mean, I have nothing against class 1B but Denki has no clue who half the people are in class 1B. But whatever he probably just wants his party to be big and wants everyone to talk about it after the party. Which may or may not happen, but who knows.' "KIRISHIMA COME ON SLOW IDIOT!!" yelled Bakugo. "OK!" I yelled back. On my way down the stairs a sharp pain hit me in the head. "Oww," I whispered. 'Huh, must be a headache... Eh, it will probably get better later.' When we got to the mall everyone got out of the car. "Ok we should split up, get to the stores we like then we can meet back up at the food court and get some lunch, ok?" explained lida like a worried mother. "Ok" said me, Bakugo, Denki and Jirou. Momo was there too but she was already going into that JCPenny store. Jiro went to Hot Topic. Bakugo and I went to American Eagle to get clothes, no clue where lida went though. "Oww" I said softly once again. 'That headache isn't gone yet.' I found a plain white shirt with kind of lose jeans and a leather jacket. I kinda liked it and it was in my price range so why not. But when I got to the cash register my head was pounding and I was starting to get dizzy. "Excuse me sir. Cash or credit," said the lady at the register. "Oh,uh, credit sorry."

(-^〇^-)

How Long Will it Take? ||kiribakuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें