Grey Fullbuster x Seme Male Reader

Lucy's POV -

I sit back at the Fairy Tail guild, watching Natsu and Gray fighting. "Why do they always have to be fighting?" I question and shake my head, watching Natsu get Gray in a choke hold. "And why do you have to be fat Lucy?" Happy snickers flying above me. "ILL HAVE YOU KNOW IM THE CORRECT WEIGHT OF ANY NORMAL TEENAGE GIRL!" I yelled at him.

"Teenager? I thought you were a grandma." Happy states and try's to fly away when I reach for him. I just want to pop his stupid little head off.

When the stupid little blue cat gets away from me, I look back over at Natsu's fight. Gray just produced his last Ice-Make spell, he has to stop for a second. Natsu makes fire flames appear on his fists. He's about to punch Gray in the face but hesitates. Gray took this opportunity to punch Natsu in the stomach. Natsu went down for the count and Gray won. Why the heck did he not hit Gray?

Gray walked away...without a shirt on? I could've sworn he had a shirt on a few seconds ago. Natsu walks over to me to grab a drink. When he sits down I start the questioning. "Hey Natsu I've been noticing that ever since I've been here.. well when you and Gray fight... why don't you ever hit him in the face?" I finally get out. I just didn't know how to word the question.

Maybe I should've worded it better because he chokes on his drink. He looks at me with big eyes. "Never and I repeat. Never hit Gray in the face." He says in a serious tone. "But why? You hit him everywhere else." I say and cross my arms. "Because (y/n) will kill us if anything happens to Gray's face." Natsu said. Out of the corner of my eye I see Happy fly over. "Watcha talking about?" He asks. "(Y/n)" Natsu states and both he and Happy shiver. "Ok enough of this. Who is (y/n)?" I question, done with this little guessing game.

"Only the most terrifying person ever!" Happy yells. "But I thought that was Erza." "No no no, you've got it all wrong! Erza even is scared of (y/n) sometimes. I think you should only really be scared of him if something bad happens to Gray." Natsu says and takes another sip of his drink. "Is he related to Gray or maybe a best friend." I ask. Why else would he be so protective of Gray. "Nope. Boyfriend." Happy states. I nearly choke on my spit. "Why haven't I ever met this supposed (y/n)!?" I yell not really believing it anymore. If Gray had a boyfriend I would've met him by now.

Cana walks over obviously drunk. "Hey *hic* what you three *hic* talking about?" She asks. "(Y/n)" Natsu and Happy say inSync. She turns right back around. "Nope *hic* not dying *hic* today!" She walks right back over to her table chugging more beer. "See he's terrifying!" I'm shaking. Why does this guy seem to strike terror in people? "And to answer your last question. He's lazy. He choices the easiest missions and then takes forever to complete them. Right now he went on a simple robber case and has been gone for months." Natsu says. This whole persons scary level just dropped. Why would you be scared of someone that can't even catch a bunch of robbers? "Dang he seems kinda weak to me if he can't even catch a bunch of robbers. "He's S-class." Happy says and smiles down at me. My jaw falls. "S-CLASS?" I scream. "Ah Lucy you sound like an Elephant." Happy says but still chuckles  at my expression.

"Nooooo I wanna sleep more!!!" Everyone in the guilds attention goes toward the entrance. They know that voice. They all looks at Gray. He seems to have not heard the yell. They all rush over to him checking to see if he's hurt in anyway. Natsus checking his head for a fever. Mirajane is checking for any bruises during his fight with Natsu. Loke is checking to see if Gray has been eating enough.

I turn my head to the entrance to see Erza has hold of the back of someone's shirt collar. I blush the mans handsome. He has (h/c) hair. (E/c) mesmerizing eyes. He looks to be 6'6. I can't be sure he's on the ground being dragged by Erza.

"Why do you do this to me?" He asked, well pretty much whined. Why is everyone so scared of this guy? He sounds like a child. He's handsome too. Why would he want to date Gray?

He looks around and spots everyone around Gray. Finally he and Gray make eye contact and it's like Gray's eyes lit up. The supposed (y/n) stood up and out stretched his arms. Gray pushes past everyone and jumps into his arms. (Y/n) easily catches Gray. "Hey Snowflake, miss me?" He asks with a husky voice. Funny two seconds ago he had annoying childish whine. "Good." Gray smiles at him. This smile is different from any smile I've ever seen Gray give. It's a loving smile. A genuine happy smile. (Y/n) starts to kiss Gray all over his face. Gray is giggling! Actually giggling!

He stops kissing Gray and looks him over. "Natsu." He says and looks at the fire dragon mage. Natsu gulps and everyone seems to give him a better you than me look. Natsu walks up to the pair. I can see him sweating through his clothes. Disgusting!

"Yes, (y/n)?" He asks quietly. This is more respect than I've ever seen him give anyone! Even Erza! "Has Gray been eating right?" He asks. Does he think he's Grays father! This seems ridiculous! Natsu nods. "Has he been sick?" He says and raises and eyebrow at Natsu's hesitance. "Well?" He asks and puts a little more... I don't even know how to put it. Dominance maybe? Yeah I'll go with that. He puts a little more dominance in his voice. "I've been fine." Gray says. "I don't know about that. You never have any clothes on." He says and he gestures to Grays less than decent state. "I assure you I've been fine." Gray says and put a little more emphasis on the word fine. "Well if you're sure." He says and sets Gray down.

Gray grabs his hand and starts to walk toward the door. "Come on you missed so much. I wanna tell you everything but I want dinner first. You're paying just letting you know." Gray says as they head out the door. (Y/n) laughs at that. "Like always your highness." He says before they are out the door.

Everyone breaths a sigh of relief. "Thank god that's over. I was about to shit my pants." Natsu says and breaths a sigh of relief. "I see what you meant by scary." I whisper and everyone looks at me. "He's really nice it's just when he comes back it's really scary because he checks on Grays health." Cana says. "As long as Gray stays fine he's cool." Happy says from above me. I jump at the unexpected voice. I nod. Ok noted. Don't hurt Gray for as long as he lives.