Harry Potter Males x Seme Male Reader

Okay so I wrote this like a year ago 😅. I was going to make it a story so there a two more chapters (more like 1 1/2). Sorry I haven't been posting, I've been writing the stories you guys have chosen. So uhhh i guess if you guys like this chapter I'll post the other two today as well. Ok now I hope you enjoy this story I began a year ago and never finished. (The story "Dumbledores Son" I'm making now is based of this book just with a different plot.)
——————————————————

3rd person POV -

Severus Snape looked around the Great Hall. Another beginning of the year at Hogwarts. He rolled his eyes at that. Another year of Gryffindors. Worse of all another year of The Golden Trio. He thought about Dumbledore. What did the scheming man have planned for this year? He looked around the table, only to find someone missing. Where is the half giant? Not that he's complaining. That man is nothing but a bumbling idiot. He looked at Dumbledore to find the man sweating, looking very nervous. That's odd, why's the mans mask slipping? Minerva must have sensed it too because she started to question it.

"Albus whats wrong?" She picked up a napkin and placed it over her mouth so no one could see what she's asking. "Is it about you-know-Who?" "No Minerva, it's not about him." He said and shuddered a little. She looked around and seemed to also realize that the half giant is not accounted for. "Where's Hagrid?" She questions. "Uh he couldn't attend this year for uh personal reasons." He stumbled over his words. Something is wrong and Severus is not going to let that go. "So is there not going to be a Magical Beast class?" He asked. He really didn't care. He just wanted to know why that mans acting so strange. "N-no there is going to be a class. I-I r-recruited someone else to do it." He seemed to get even more nervous. Something seemed to click in Severus's head. "Y-you didn't." He said in disbelief. Dumbledore looked at him with big pleading eyes. Minerva and all the other professors seemed to be out of the loop. They were about to ask when they felt a blast of powerful magic that made the castle rumble.

Dumbledore looked ready to shit his pants. Severus has wide eyes and all the students are freaking out. "He woke up." Dumbledore mouthed. "Who Albus!" Minerva Yelled. Everyone could hear the sound of stomping coming down the hall. The walls are shacking from how powerful the magical power coming from this being is. "Everyone down!!" Dumbledore Yelled. The kids got under the tables and the professors got under theirs.

The doors to the Hall got swung off their hinges. A being was standing between them. He looked around and finally spoke. "Where is Albus Dumbledore?" He spoke making the walls rumble. The being as hair white as snow. Their eyes are pure black except for the white irises in the middle of them. He has black horns coming out of both sides of his head. His magic is coming out as black waves surrounding him. He's wearing a black suit with a coat. He looks to be about 6'5.

 Everyone shivered and pointed to the head table at the front

Everyone shivered and pointed to the head table at the front. "Freaking snitches." Everyone heard coming from under the table. The professors stood and pointed their wands at the being. The being locked eyes with Severus and pointed to the spot beside him. Severus dropped his wand and made his way over to the being and dropped to his knees where the being pointed to, beside him. The being looked at Severus and placed his hand on his head. "Stay here and don't move without permission." The thing growled out. "Yes sir." Severus whimpered. The students and some professors gasped at Severus's submissive act.