Intentions

Izuku: You haven't posted last week, Author-san. Author-san? *looks around* Author... oh my god! *Open closet.*

MMMMMPPPHHHHH!

Izuku: What the hell happened, Author-san? Why are you tied up in your closet?

*Gets ungagged* It was Sachi, he broke in, chloroformed me and then proceeded to replace every single character in this chapter by him!

Izuku: Then what do we do?!

I REALLY don't want to know what he has done to my story.

Izuku: Well, whatever the case, it still hasn't come up.

It hasn't?

Izuku: If it did, then I would have been notified.

Then, what happened to it?

Izuku: *opens google on new tab* I think I know what.

Let me see, "How to upload chapters on fanfiction? ","How to find chapter files?", This guy has no clue how to operate this website! Lucky!

Izuku: Well, that's a relief. Now to edit. *passes out.*

Izuku! What happened!?

Izuku: The cringe... it's too much.

Oh come on, it can't be that... *Passes out at the first line*

As night fell, around 9 pm, a limousine pulled by a massive penthouse near the shores of Tokyo's seaside. Exiting the vehicle, Mightless returned home, exhausted after a long day at work. He was looking forward to just crash into bed. As he opened the door however, his mood lightened up to a pleasant surprise.

"Welcome home Darling!" Said Toga cheerfully.

"Honey!" Midoriya smiled back, taking off his coat.

"You must had a long and hard day at work today. Would you like dinner? Or maybe a bath? Or perhaps... me?" She said seductively, slowly taking off her apron to reveal that she wasn't wearing anything underneath, already imagining an equally seductive response.

"I'll take a bath." Izuku replied, casually walking past her.

Silence followed.

"Wait for it..." Toga thought.

Suddenly, Izuku turned around at a full 180, leaping into her from behind.

"I'm just messing with ya!" He said playfully.

"There it is!"

Nearly 2 hours later, after Izuku had Toga, his bath and dinner (in that order), They rested on their couch, as Toga noticed the worried expression that Izuku had been trying to hide.

"Is everything alright, darling?"

Izuku turned to her.

"You weren't made aware?" Asked Izuku.

"Aware of what?"

"U.A. was attacked this morning by an unknown villain group that somehow went unnoticed for some time." Explained Izuku, "They have all of our league's original members targeted, even Shigaraki and Eri."

"What?! Someone's after Eri!? Who are they?! We'll launch a full scale raid on their headquarters!" Toga exclaimed in awe.

"They call themselves the Neo-Villains. Frankly, they sound more like lunatic fanboys than anything." Explained Izuku, "Besides, they attacked U.A. if anyone's going after them, it's the heroes."