Relationships

First of all, you little tots reading this should be aware that I REGRET HAVING SO MANY AFFAIRS, and you shouldn't follow my footsteps. Not in this section ATLEAST.

Right, moving on.

It's Shameful to admit but I've had probably over 50 or so exes and most, I don't remember the name of. It was a phase for me. Before I was 15, I wasn't really that appreciated and no boys really liked me that much. I'm chubby and wear glasses but I'll talk about my insecurities in a different chapter.

Also, another reason boys didn't find me attractive was that I was clingy and probably reckless.

But I don't know.

Out of all my relationships, I've only been broken up with twice. It was usually me who ended them. I was known to get bored easily and well, I needed someone who kept the fun going.

I didn't love most of the guys was with though. That much is true. I had been called a slut and worse.

Although I've made out only once (another story for another chapter)

So, I don't see why they really feel the need to call me that at all.

Anyway, I've loved only three guys.

One is Kris, he was my first actual love. We were togethor three times. It was a seleena Gomez and Justin Bieber sort of thing. I broke up with him first, regretfully and the other two, he did.

I don't like him now anyway.

Second is Shey, he was an ASS, I don't see WHY I even liked him.
Although, I lost my.... you know.... thing to him.

Third is Sara, (it's a boy. His full name is too long) and that's kind of fresh. He was in my school in the higher grades. He was expelled for beating up a guy.

Bad boys are still my type of attraction.

And that's kind of it in the "relationships" section....