11 - Dance Partners ?

*Jug invited B to a private chat*

Jug: I'm the worst boyfriend ever. I'm so sorry, Juliet ❤️

B: No you're not! I'm the worst girlfriend ever, you shouldn't do things you don't want to💗

Jug: But if you wanna go to the dance, then I should ask you out and take you xx

B: Look Juggie, I don't want to force you into things so if you don't want to, then we don't have to. Okay?  Xxxx

Jug: Look out your window, Juliet ❤️xxx

B: JUGGIE?? What are u doing here 😂❤️xxxx

IRL

Jughead's Pov:

I can't believe I didn't realise that my Juliet wants to go the dance! I'm the worst boyfriend ever! I needed to see that she was lying to me! She did want to go!

I decided to go over her house and get her some flowers and chocolates to make up for it. And that's what I did.

I went over to her house but obviously didn't go through the front door, I don't think she told her mom about us yet.

I grabbed the ladder from her garden and adjusted it to her bedroom window.

I texted her for a couple of minutes and then told her 'Look behind you'.

As she did, I climbed up the ladder with the roses and chocolate in my hand.

She turned around and had the biggest smile ever. She walked towards her window and opened it. Before I went in, I asked her the big question.

"Be my date to the homecoming dance, Juliet?" I asked showing her the roses and chocolate.

She gladly took them and chuckled and moved away to let me in.

"Of course!" She giggled and then hugged me.

I pulled her back from the hug and it was the moment, I was going to kiss her.

I leaned in and so did she and BOOM.

It was magical.