Crimson Eyes (KiriBaku)

Pairing: Kirishima x Bakugou.
Genre: Action and romance.
Warnings: Strong language (really, it's just a few cuss words, but eh) and violence. Also, it be cringey, 'cause I be like that.
Requested by: No one, I'm just a slut for KiriBaku.

The shock of someone breaking through his ultimate defense was big. His eyes widened at the blood dripping onto the cold, stone floor. He couldn't move. Why couldn't he move?

In front of him the Nomu got back into a fighting position. Its left foot already stuck out. Its arm swung to the side, and Kirishima had only a split second to harden his arms and take the full blow. The pain that shot through his body the moment the Nomu released his full strength against Kirishima's hardened arms made Kirishima think he might be feeling the same pain—if not less—than Midoriya during his earlier fights.

Kirishima's ears picked up on an explosion, followed by a loud scream. He didn't take his eyes off the Nomu, but his heartbeat picked up pace at the possibilities of what was happening right now, which he couldn't see. Bakugou. Who was Bakugou fighting against? Knowing him, he'd come after the first person provoking him. At least he was alive. That was for sure. Otherwise he wouldn't have used his quirk that excessively. Even if he was one that could easily overdo things and claim everything was alright.

The Nomu now ran towards Kirishima, probably thinking he could finish him off. There was no time to think, so Kirishima just hardened his body again. Another clean hit, followed by an even more agonising pain.

Kirishima bit his lips to try and muffle his whimpering, although he couldn't hide his tears. A stinging, unbearable pain now lingered onto his right arm, blood gushing out in a way Kirishima had always imagined only happened in cartoons. His eyes wobbled, but no matter the pain and exhaustion, he somehow kept himself standing.

Kirishima was in no way smart, but in this situation, even he could understand that one more hit from this Nomu would practically kill him. He had already lost an unhealthy amount of blood. One more hit and it was a definite game over.

His eyes darted through the space, carefully thinking of his options. What would Midoriya do?

Running was no options. Even if he managed to get out of the building, there was no way any help could come, he would die from blood loss. Or he could even come across another enemy. But unless some miracle happened, the option of fighting back like a man and surviving was frustratingly small.

Kirishima's eyebrows twitched, angered at his situation, and his inability to find a way out.

The Nomu readied itself for another hit, swinging his arm around as if he was doing a warming up. The pain within Kirishima was already overwhelming him too much. He wasn't Midoriya. He didn't know how to turn this around.

Kirishima bore with the throbbing pain as he lifted both his arms to form another X. He was done for. The manly thing to do in this situation, was to go down putting up a fight.

Kirishima squeezed his eyes shut, focusing on the sounds around him. Explosions, yelling, dark shadow raging in the background, fire crackling, footsteps, cries...

"One For All: Full Cowl, shoot style!"

The airforce caused Kirishima's hair to lose a bit of its steadiness, some locks touching his forehead. His eyes opened wide.