AyaYui

Pairing: Ayato x Yui.
Genre: Romance and supernatural.
Warnings: I accidentally made it more sexual than intended, but I promise it's not that bad. ><
Requested by: Mistyaaml4ever

I ran. It seemed like it had been all I did ever since coming to this cursed mansion. And how long had it been? All my efforts up until now had been futile. Kanato, Laito, Subaru, Ayato, Reiji, and Shu. It was just me running, and eventually getting caught anyway. And all my protests were never even heard over the loud sucking noise.

Laito managed to grab my hand and pin me against the wall. Why did I even try running?

"What's with the sudden dash, Little Bitch?" Laito softly whispered into my ear, his breath caressing my earlobe. All I could do was submissively let Laito do what he wanted and pray he didn't kill me. "Did you forget something?"

A barely audible shriek escaped my mouth the moment Laito's teeth sunk into my skin. I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth to prepare for the pain already getting through me. Laito's right hand gripped my neck to get full access to it, while his other hand slid over my bare thigh. I tried to muffle the moan coming out of me. I was beyond embarrassed for the pleasure I found in what these creatures did to me. It felt humiliating. They could use me any way they liked, could have me anywhere they wanted, and even managed to make something so scary and painful pleasurable.

I was on the verge of tears. How long would this be going on for?

The car ride to school was in complete silence, yet again. It had by now become a habit of everyone's to not hide their lustful eyes for the blood flowing through my veins. My face looked glum. Lifeless even. I despised these people. Despised their dominant nature, their serene elegance and undescribable beauty, paired with those sharp fangs and lustful eyes. If I could, I would damn them all. They all had a terrible childhood, which had caused their personalities to be this messed up. But I knew that if I got the chance, I wouldn't care about their sad backstory. Being messed up was forgivable, but each day I fainted. Each day was another day in hell. Was this God's punishment? But for what? What had I done to deserve this torture?

And the question that always lingered in the back of my head, why did I sacrifice so much for the people I despised the most?

The car stopped. Reiji was the first to stand up. "We've arrived."

My empty eyes looked at Reiji for a moment, but I soon averted them to step out of the car. I followed the rest to the school, immediately parting ways at entrance.

I strode down the hallways, hearing the thuds of Ayato walking the exact same path I was. I turned around to look at the red haired vampire. His smirk allowed me to see those white, pointy fangs of his. Seeing them made me lose all courage again, so I looked away, stopping to let Ayato walk to the classroom before me. But Ayato didn't walk past me.

"Wanted to walk together, eh?" he asked, stopping in front of me. He came closer. Dangerously much so. I said nothing, because I knew he didn't want to hear anything. He just wanted the pleasure of seeing me submitting to him, letting him. He always said he wanted me to be his. That I should understand that. But at times I wondered if he was talking to me or to the blood flowing through me.

Ayato's face and mine were now only inches apart. The only ones who enjoyed to tease me this way were Ayato and Laito. Though Laito's teasing was a bit more extreme.

Ayato blocked the pathway to the classroom with his body.

"Ayato, we have to go to the classroom." I said. Why? Why did I bother trying to get myself out of what I knew was going to happen?