🌹A LOVE TO LAST (II)🌹

Shivaay and Anika's friendship was blooming by each passing day. They started spending time with each other.

Anika was again becoming the cheerful and happy-go-lucky girl who she was before Abhay's death. She has started living her life again.

But things were different for Shivaay, he has started realising his feelings towards Anika. He has started seeing Anika in a different light. After a tiring day at office, he always goes to Anika to find solace.

It was 6 in the evening. Shivaay was working in his office. He was getting restless from the morning itself. He had a little pain in his chest since morning but he ignored it. He looks at his watch and smiled widely.

S- Finally. Now I'll meet her.

He immediately messaged Her to meet at their constant place.

ON THE OTHER SIDE

Anika was preparing Kheer for Shivaay when she received his message.

A wide smile crept on her lips. She immediately packed the kheer in the tiffin and ran towards the door with a smile.

Suddenly Anika's father called her from behind.

AF- Anika beta.

Anika turned to look at him.

A- Yes papa.

AF -Where are you going in this much hurry?

A- To meet Shivaay, papa.

A smile crept on his lips and he nodded his head. Anika smiled and left.

AF- Please God. Keep my daughter always happy. I am glad that she came out of Abhay's death trauma because of Shivaay. God bless them.

Anika went to their secret place and saw Shivaay already waiting for her.

She went towards him with a smile

She went towards him with a smile. Shivaay was sitting on the bench while caressing his chest due to little pain. As soon as he heard Anika's footsteps, he removed his hand from his chest and turn to look at Anika with a smile.

S- Oh! Someone's looking very happy.

Anika took a seat beside him with a smile.

A-Yes. The reason is sitting in front of me.

S-who? I can't see anyone.

Shivaay says looking here and there mischievously. Anika hits on his shoulder lightly and Shivaay closed his eyes due to pain but soon he covered it with a smile.

S- So what happened that you are so happy?

Anika just hugged him tightly.

A- Shivaay, I am getting 'Best Fashion Designer of the Year' award and it's because of you. You motivated me to live my dreams and give a shape to my life. Thank you so much Shivaay.