🌹UNEXPECTED LOVE🌹

A girl is dressed up as a bride and sitting in her room. She looks at the mirror and blushes. She is none other than Our Heroine Anika.

An elderly woman comes in her room and smiles after seeing her daughter

M- My daughter is looking so beautiful. May God protect you from all the evil eyes.

A- Thank you, mumma. But mumma where is my groom? You all didn't show me his photo, neither told me his name or about his family. Who is he, mumma? I asked Daksh bhaiya also but he also didn't answered me.

M- Beta, don't worry. You trust your brother right. He will never choose anything wrong for you.

Anika smiled and suddenly they heard many gun shots.

M- I think the groom has arrived. Lets go.

Anika smiled and went to the mandap along with her mother. When she reached the mandap, she was shocked to see a man, whose hands were tied with a rope behind his back and his face was covered with a black sack. Anika's eyes widened in horror. She immediately went towards Daksh.

A- Bhaiya, you told me that it was an arranged marriage but this is a forced marriage. Bhaiya, this is wrong. I can't do this. How can you force him to marry me?

D- Anika, it's a ritual. You have to marry him.

A- But you are forcing him. This is not right. What if he is already married?

D- We inquired about him. He isn't married. Now go and get married to him otherwise never show us your face again. You will be dead for us. Look the whole village is here. Don't create a scene.

Tears were Rolling down from Anika's eyes. She quietly went and sat in the mandap. A goon came and untied the groom's hands and removed the sack from his head.

Anika looked at him and was mesmerized by his blue eyes. He held innocence on his face but he was looking annoyed and angry. Obviously who will not. He was none other than Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a news reporter, who visited this village to collect some interesting stuff for his channel.