Chapter Two | New Faces

When I woke up again, I groaned very loudly. Blinking the blurry vision away, I sat up and took in my surroundings. Fuck. I certainly wasn't in my dorm, or the school, or anywhere I recognized. I was in some sort of hut or cabin, it was made of wood with thick leaves over the top. Glancing more around, the floor was covered in moss, and almost all of the furniture was made of sticks woven together. "Glad to see you're awake" an unknown voice said. I whirled around too fast, and ended up falling out of the small bed I was put in. Peaking over the edge of the corner, I nearly fainted. A gigantic woman stood at the entrance of the hut. Behind her came a lot of light, and I assumed that we were in some sort of forest judging from the sounds that came outside. But back to this lady, she was massive! She was around 7 feet tall! She wore baggy grey pants, no shoes and a tight white tank top. On her collar bone there were two tattoos; one of the symbol of Pisces on the left and on the right was Aries. "Don't be panicked Al, we aren't here to hurt you" Wait, how does she know my name? Did she look through my stuff? "Uh....w-who are you? H-how do you k-know my name?" I said backing up more onto the walls which were made of bamboo. Was I dragged to a freak show? "My name is Kaiya, and I know you because our parents are...friends, so to speak" she said smiling calmly. I remained quiet as took in this new information. She seemed to be nice, she had a calming aura. "Al-would you consider staying here with us?"

END CHAPTER.