Visitors

To Ross: I don't think I'm going to make it tomorrow. I've got work.

Ok that's a lie but I need to find an excuse, the boys keep asking me to go down there and see them but every time they ask I just hear Emma's voice in my head telling me I'm not wanted.

From Ross: Right me and Pete are coming up there then. Meet you in the café in an hour.

To Ross: No you don't need to do that.

Oh god, I don't really know if I wanted them coming here. What would Emma say?

From Ross: It's fine were driving, Pete says he knows they way and should be half an hour.

This kind of filled me with dread but I was actually looking forward to seeing them too. I had a shower and then went over to my wardrobe and picked out an outfit, I decided to go with slouchy grey dress and add a gold heart necklace.

I take the duvet and pillows off my bed and close it turning it into my sofa. I slung the items in the corner and pulled on my ankle boots and grabbed my bag before leaving my flat and making my way to the café once again.

"Coming right up, take a seat." Alex says as soon as I walk in the door.

"Am I that predictable?" I question.

"Chocolate milkshake with Oreo topping?" He then asks.

"Yes please." I reply laughing a little.

The boys soon arrive and both order coffee's.

"So where do you work then?" Pete asks as we sit chatting.

"Just a local shop in town." I lie.

"And you live close by?" He then asks.

"Yeah just round the corner, I can show you it when we're done if you have time." I reply.

"Yeah, we've got the afternoon off, perks of running your own business." Ross tells me.

"You two have your own business? That's amazing." I say in ore. I've never known someone with there own business before.

"Us two and Finn own our own taxi company. Family business you'll have to help us out one day." He explains.

"Maybe after I learn to drive." I laugh.

We sit talking in the Café whilst we finish our drinks before we head back to my flat. I warn them on the way over that it isn't anything fancy or very big. We we enter the building and go up to my room before stopping so I can find my keys.

"Oh and It might be a little messy, I wasn't expecting guests." I say, as I can't remember what I left where this morning.

"Our house, 5 boys as much as mum tries, it's always a mess somewhere." Ross jokes.

"His rooms the worst." Pete jumps in as I unlock the door.

"I have a baby to look after, I haven't got time for cleaning." Ross fires back.

"You have a baby?" I question as I do a lap of the room picking up all my clothes and shoving them in the hamper.

"Yeah, well he's 2 now. I guess you haven't seen him yet. He would have been with his mother when you came down." Ross realises as he's talking.

"Does she have him a lot then?" I enquire.

"when she feels like he fits into her plans." He replies. I decided not to question it any further since it seems to be a little bit of a sore subject.

"Take a seat, where ever you like. I mean there's not many options." I smile.

They both take a seat on the 'sofa' and I sit on the little stool to one side.

"Just the one room then?" Pete asks

"Yeah, well there's the bathroom and the bigger communal kitchen with the big oven and freezer. But this is mainly where I am." I reply. My room had a small kitchen, few counters, sink, small fridge and a microwave. So I had to use the communal kitchen to make food.

"Oh right, so where's your bed?" He asks looking around the room.

"that would be what your sitting on." I reply.

"It's a sofa bed. I always thought they were a pain." Ross adds.

"It is, not very comfy and annoying to put away but there isn't room for much else." I smile.