Chapter 4

7 months after their last mission, they went to japan to stay for a while.

"hey yukiko, what did happen after that talk show with rod?" kaori was asking yukiko when they were washing the dishes

It was still about 8am in the morning when all of them finished breakfast together and left.

That time, rod had bought a house on the outskirts of okayama, japan to live with the girls.

"ahh.. that talk show was one of my favorites about our husband. He just said it straight to their faces which led them to just shut up. Hah!" yukiko said smiling

"yes, I know. It even struck me hard. But what really happened after that?"

"well, you always see it in the news right? rallies going on in government buildings requesting for withheld information. Rallies just outside the company. Many people being given the answers to rods book. Other people now trying what rod has tried and even making their own flying tools. They even dare try to kidnap all of us. Im just glad rod was able to notify the president and they prepared for the worst."

"oh yeah, we were also being kidnapped by terrorists right?"

"yes. and since they didn't know whats on rods mind, they agreed to the trade off for the designs of project iron heart."

"hmm.. I think that rod might have let the terrorists go after they got what they wanted and let us go."

"and after that?"

"after that, president dutuer cut all negotiation attempts with the terrorists and declared martial law to the whole Philippines."

"so that was why—"

"nope. Rod still helped with the situation by just protecting his home town and rescuing other civilians during the increasing fight between terrorists and the government. Rod even killed some terrorists himself as they try to act as civilians and almost doing jihad"

"what really has that country gotten into..hahh.."

"for me, im just glad that were safe and that rod is there protecting us."

they then transferred to the living room to continue their chat.

"oh yeah, didn't rod give the Egyptian president the map of the underground tunnels?" kaori

"yes. its not really on the news so it means that they are seriously protecting it."

"and what did the other world leaders say to rod again?"

"that he has done a great job at his responsibility to warn the public. Its now their duty to protect their respective countries from the new incoming threat of energy weapons. And that they all left other people to their devices and go as they please to those places rod has gone through."

"oh yeah, we still haven't been sent with the video of rods survival in the wild."

"about that, rod just uploaded it to the internet after he received it saying to try it if they can. After the African president saw the post, he just laughed at it saying that this would seriously lead the African jungles in danger, or the people themselves will be in danger of the animals."

"about that, I just saw in the news maybe the other day that an idiot just tried to imitate rod surviving in the jungle but got caught in animal rampage."

"really? That did happen? I wish I should have seen it. the look on the victims faces as they try to do the impossible."

"but rod did it right? so why cant they?"