YOUR PAIN IS MY PAIN, YOUR HAPPINESS IS MY HAPPINESS

Thank you for all the readers who read my story, voted it and left your comments... Thank you for all the followers.

Let me start the chapter

Madhu was very happy that she got selected in the interview. She thought of sharing it with Shilpa. On the way, she bumps into a Pari who came to see her father. Tanu said Pari to go inside as she got a call from her husband. Pari's ice cream spoiled Madhu's dress. Madhu becomes furious without knowing that she is digging her own grave.

Madhu: Idiot, fool, don't you have eyes...

Pari: Sorry auntie, Pari didn't see you, that's why...

Madhu: If you ask sorry, will my dress gets new, you know how much I spent on this dress...idiot

Pari: Sorry auntie...

Madhu: Stupid girl, didn't your mother teach you manners...

Pari's eyes welled up, hearing mother.

Pari: Pari no mother, only father. Sorry.

Pari went near Madhu and tried to wipe her dress with her soft hands. Madhu got irritated and pushed her. Pari was about to fall but got caught by two hands safely.

It's none other than Pragya. Madhu sees her with a smirk.

Madhu: Are you helping this stupid girl...

Before she continues, her cheeks start to burn in pain. Pragya slaps her hard.

This scenario was seen by Purab from one side and another pair of eyes that were boiling on the fire

Madhu: How dare you slap me?

Pragya turns to see Pari, who was crying due to fear. Pragya's eyes welled up, seeing her crying. She felt an unknown pain in her. She rushed and hugged Pari, keeping her in the embrace. Tanu saw Pari and rushed towards her. Tanu tried to take Pari from Pragya, but Pari gripped her hold and didn't leave Pragya. She felt like she was in her mother's embrace. Pragya said Tanu that she will handle her. Purab came there and tried to distract Pari. Pari became normal and left Pragya and went with Tanu. Pragya watches Pari longingly having tears in her eyes. Abhi came near Madhu and Pragya. Madhu tried to hide the truth from Abhi.

Madhu: Sir wo...

Before she speaks, she again felt a burningsensation in her cheeks. The other pair of eyes was Abhi, who gets furious tosee her daughter getting hurt.

 The other pair of eyes was Abhi, who gets furious tosee her daughter getting hurt

Abhi yells: How dare you to speak with my daughter like that..... You know, she is my precious gift which my biwi gave me before she dyes, but you..... who gave you permission to speak such hard words to a child... Don't you know it hurt her? How can you behave this much cheap? I didn't expect this from you.

Madhu with nervousness and tears: Sir...

Abhi: You are fired...

He said and went furiously without having a glance at Pragya. Pragya longed for his single glance, but he didn't. He went to car parking and saw Pari playing with Purab. Once Pari saw him, she jumped and hugged Abhi tightly. Abhi's lips curved a smile hugging his daughter.

Pari: Papa, Pari missed you...

Abhi: Oh my darling, sorry for being late, shall we go...

Pari said ok and hugged him again. This scene was witnessed by Pragya, and she had tears in her eyes.

In a park, Madhu was standing nervously, not able to face the angry Shilpa.

Shilpa: Stupid, don't you know that she is Abhi's daughter. You failed our plan... idiot.

Madhu: Maan, I didn't expect it.

Shilpa: Go from here. Don't come to my sight.

Madhu went from there crying.

Mammaji: Shilpa, relax, don't leave hope. We still have time.

Shilpa: How can I relax Bhai, you know, na, how much we struggled to get rid of that Pragya (Pragya Mehra). Now, this Abhi somehow found that some mistake is going on in the company. So he fired our man from the company. I thought to make this stupid Madhu enter the company, but that plan also is a flop. What to do now?

Mammaji: I have an idea for that.

Their conversation was muted, and finally, they smirked together.

At night

Abhi made Pari sleep and was thinking about today's incident.

Abhi's pov: I'm sorry, biwi. I was not able to take care of Pari like you. But I will make sure that next time this will not happen. Pari is the only reason for me to live. She is precious to me. I will not leave her to struggle. I will be as a shield to protect her.

A flat was shown in which Pragya was lying in her bed.

Pragya's pov: Abhi, your pain is my pain, your happiness is my happiness. I will remove all the hurdles in your way.

Pragya came from her thought when her phone starts to ring.

Pragya: Hello...

The person on the phone: Is everything as per the plan?

Pragya: Nothing is as per plan. I didn't get selected in the interview.

Person: why?

She explains everything to him.

Person: Don't worry, something miraculous will happen for sure. But don't get emotional. Then, our plan will be failed. Make sure that no one has doubt on you.

Pragya: Don't worry, I will ensure it, and I think Purab is impressed with me.

Person: Then be careful. Don't get caught to him or Abhi. Purab cannot identify you, but Abhi can. So be away from him.

Pragya: Ok, baba, I'm feeling sleepy.

Person: I know sleep is far from you. Don't worry, Abhi will understand.

Pragya: I hope so.

She cuts the call and lays on the bed. As the person says, sleep is far from her.

Actually, who is Pragya? What is the relationship between her, Purab and Abhi?

I hope you all like it.

Pls, read it, vote for me and leave your comments.

Thank you

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Bye

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋