FEELING COMPLETE....

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it, and left your comments, and thank you for all my followers...

Let me continue the chapter...

After hearing the truth, Purab doesn't know how to react.. A silence prevailed there...

Purab: I don't know how to react... I cannot imagine Abhi's reaction...

Pragya: I don't have faith that he will accept me...

Purab: Pagal hai tu... How can you say that he will not accept you? I saw his sufferings without you...

Pragya: Why can't you understand, I'm not his Pragya... 

Arjun: Pragya, he didn't love your face, he loves you dammit...

Nikkil: I know you are afraid, but he needs you.....

Pragya: I cannot go back to him... I just want him to be happy and safe, for that we have to prove the crimes done by that Shilpa, her brother, and her son...

Purab: Do you think, after doing that we can get our old Abhi...

Nikkil: Abhi loves you only... 

Arjun: Ok leave that all, Pragya from now onwards be careful... Don't speak film dialogues and all.

Pragya pouts...

Purab: On sec, can you guess who did this accident...

Arjun: Obviously Neil...

Purab: Neil... From the beginning onwards, I had a doubt about them... Now it is confirmed... Bloody cheap people...

Arjun: Surely that Neil will do something to kill her. He will not be idle... We have to keep an eye on three of them...

Pragya: Puru..... pls...

Purab: I will not say anything, but you promise me... You itself should say everything to him...

Pragya: I can't... Why you guys are not understanding me?

Nikkil: You should say... Let him decide whether to accept you or not.....

Without no way, Pragya promised them...

In Mehra Mansion, Abhi was sleeping in his bed... His face was full of sweats... His face was filled with nervousness. Something is flashing in his dream...

He sees Pari standing in the gunpoint He cannot identify the person's face...

Pari: Pappa... 😭😭😭😭 Help Pari...

Abhi nervously: Pari beta, don't worry...

Pari: Pappa..... 😭😭😭😭

Abhi doesn't know what to do...

Abhi: Hai, leave my Pari...

Man: I won't leave her... My plan is all flop because of this Pari... I won't leave her.. I will kill her...

He was about to shoot her, suddenly Pragyasree comes from the back and tries to pull the gun from him. Pari runs and hugs Abhi... Pragya struggles a lot to pull the gun from him... Finally, Abhi heard a gun sound... He shouts as "Biwi......"

Abhi gets up with a jerk... He was panting a lot. He was sweating and his voice chocks... His throat dried... His eyes get moist... He turned and saw his daughter sleeping peacefully... He pulled her in his embrace without disturbing her sleep and hugged her possessively...