Chapter 3 [Edited]

Sara:"No thanks Valt.We'd better take the help of Google Map."
Valt:"Okay."

~After 10 minutes~

Sara:"Yay!!After all we reached.Google Map made our work easier."
Valt:"But we'd have reached more faster with MY shortcut."
Me:"Don't worry Valt.Maybe next time."
Shu:"Will you two shut up and enter his house?"
Sara:"Yes,Sure."

~After entering Lui's house~

Lui was sitting on the couch reading a book.
Tanya:"Lui,It's been a while.I never imagined that you'd do anything like this to me."
Lui:"What?What are you talking about?"
Tanya:"Who was that girl with you.It was your new girlfriend wasn't it?
Lui:"Tanya wait.I can explain.
Tanya:"There's nothing to explain.I've understood everything.
Lui:"Wait.It's not what you think."
Tanya(Saying while turning back to leave):"I don't believe you Lui Shirosagi.After what you've done with me.'You broke my heart'.I'm breaking up with you."
Lui:"You don't understand.She.......she......she's my sister."
Tanya:"What??Your sister?"
Lui:"Yeah.She's my cousin who had visited me recently.Hee name is Nya Nishiro Now she's gone."
Tanya:"Uh um I'm sorry I've wronged you.I'm so sorry.But wait a second.It was you Sara who told me about it."
Sara:"Uh.....uuu....Hehehe.Sorry."
Lui:"It's okay.If any girlfriend sees their boyfriend with another girl then obviously they will feel jealous.Even I would have had the wrong idea if I was in your place."
Tanya:"Awww That's so sweet of you."Saying this they kissed each other and I was like,"Such a sweet couple!!"
Liz:"Uh Shu,I've been wanting to tell you something for a long time.
Shu:"Yeah?"
Liz(Saying while closing her eyes):"Actually I like you and have developed feelings for you since the  day I first met you.But all these days I didn't have the courage to come up to you and say these words.I know you'll not like me back but I'm feeling much light for finally confessing my love to you."
Shu pulled her into a close hug and we were just amazed at this sight.
Shu:"Who told you that I don't like you.You're the sweetest girl I've ever met.Would you like to be my girlfriend?"
Liz's face was red and she said,"YES YES!!!!!YES I'd love to.I'd love nothing more."
Another kiss........
"So,We all have our boyfriends.You should get one too you know."Sara said to me.
"Oh no dear,thanks.I don't need one.I love to be free.You need not worry about me."I replied
"Okay okay."Sara said.
"Well I'm feeling hungry."I said while my stomach growled.
"Me too"said Valt
"If all of you come to my house then I could make some Spaghetti for you."said Shu
"Then it's decided.We're going to have a Spaghetti party tonight."I said.

A/N-I know this was very boring.But I think you'll like it.Cuz It was a happy ending like you wanted.And this was the last chapter. Whoo! Completed.This was dedicated to all my friends out there.@ TanyaKurenai11,@LoveOrCheating and @Liz_Shirosagi. Love you all.

                       ~THE END~
                                ^_^