i don't think those are pancakes

{5}

~Vanessa's POV~

When I woke up this morning I see some were still sleeping and other not here so they might be downstairs.

I get up from the bed put on my glasses and grab my bag I take out my grey sweater shirt, ripped jeans, and white converse.

I go to the bathroom and change into my clothes since I already took a show last night. I brush my teeth and undo my braid from last night and brush my hair once I'm done I go downstairs.

When I get downstairs I see Becky taking care of the bird from yesterday

"How is he doing, pequña?" I ask her when I walked up to her.

"He's doing better." Becky tells me with a big smile on her face.

"I bet he is doing better because of you." I tell her and she smiles even bigger and gives me a hug after the hug she gets back to the bird.

I turn to Lenny as he slapped Rob with what looks like a dehydrated banana.

I then turn to the stairway were Roxanne comes down looking gorgeous.

"Where did you get those shoes those are the new Christian Louboutin shoes!" Sally says excitingly.

"I know I know I'm a little overdressed but sorry I packed for Milan not the lake." Roxanne says as she is walking to her husband.

"So dude I'm not eating any of this you got any real food? Cereal?" Lenny asked Rob.

The Nanny then stood up from her seat and said, "Oh do you want me to make you an egg white fretata Mr. Feder?"

"Oh, uh, I mean is that what you're doing in science class now m-making fretatas? No you know what we're okay you can go practice that in your room you have that big test coming?" Lenny tells her but a lot of us know she is a nanny not a college student.

Then Lenny slaps Rob with a pack of bacon which left a mark on Rob's face Mama then farted and blamed it on the dog.

"We should get a dog." Mama tells her daughter.

"We should get a water buffalo." Deanne tells her mother.

I giggled with Bean and Becky at that comment.

Suddenly my dad gets up from his spot without his pants so I cover Bean's and Becky's eyes.

"I don't wear pants at my house and I'm not wearing them at yours." My dad says at that comment everyone turns to me with questioning looks and wide eyes.

"Don't look at me I didn't know he does that!" I told them and they nod their heads.

When he walks upstairs Roxanne asks "That was a man's ass."